Thirty Two

Sara's POV

All I heard was "Tommy?". And then I passed out...

Blake's POV

"Leave them alone. They never did anything to you." I said with my hand in a fist.

"Why should I." Tommy said.

"Because, they did nothing to you, I'm the one who deserves it." Shawna tugged on my arm and gave me a confused look.

"Fine I'll let them go. But I'm taking your girlfriend along with you."

"No stop leave her alone." I said and put my arm in front of her.

"Ok then I guess its your friends.." He said putting both of his hands in a fist.

At that moment I only saw red. I was so mad. I was so angry with him. I ran after him. I attacked.

I couldn't help it. I began to strangle him. Shawna was in the corner crying. 

"GO FIND THEM!" I yelled. 

Shawnas POV: I ran and ran until I saw an open door. There they were. Tied up. Sara was passed out and hunter was crying. I ran in there panicking. 

"Untie me!" Hunter loudly whispered.

I'm trying! I whispered back. I finally got him loose and he slid out. I began to untie Sara. 

She started to wake up. 

It's ok. I said calmly to her. 

Blake walked in. 

Where is Tommy? I asked.

"Tommy?" Sara said in confusion.

"Don't worry about it. I'm calling my dad." Blake said.

He called. 

"My dad is on his way." Blake said. He looked relieved. 

His dad barged in. He looked like he had been running.

"Where is Tommy I thought you said he was here?" Blakes dad asked.

But I thought u took care of him. I said and backed up to the wall.

"I thought I did?" Blake looked really worried. 

"Wait so he is gone?" Sara started to  cry.

"Guys go hide now!" Blakes dad yelled at us.

____________

A/N: 

Hehehehe.. We're BACK! I hope u enjoyed this chapter. Sara wrote some of the beginning. Love you all pleas vote for more chapters! -Shawna💕