Twelve

Shawnas POV:

Blake and I decided to go to Starbucks and talk about things. We walked in and saw Sara but looked away quickly. I think she knew we saw her or something because when we turned around after we ordered, she was gone.

"I feel really bad, but I love YOU." Blake said grabbing my hands.

She is my sister, but she needs to just get over it. 

We walked over to a table and sat down. Sara came back in because she forgot something. She was wearing shorts. It was in the middle of warm and cold. She was wearing a hoodie, and shorts. With her white vans. As she walked passed us I saw cuts on her thigh.

Blake look. She was cutting her thigh.

"Has she cut before?"

Not that I know of.

As she walked by I grabbed her arm and pulled her over.

Sit down, we need to talk. I said with a worried look on my face.

She sat down with a weird look on her face.

"What do YOU want." She said while looking at me.

We are sorry Sara, but you know I have liked him for a long time. Then you just go on and date him without asking me if I was over him? If nything I should be mad at you.

"Sara I'm sorry that I used you. I didn't mean to hurt you. Cutting gets you know where. Don't do that to yourself. I still care about you. You are a nice girl, I just have stronger feelings for your sister. " Blake said with tears filling his eyes.

"She is always the better one! The prettier one, the smarter one, the one who is popular. We are twins! why cant I be some of those things!" Sara said as a tear fell down her face.

Sara you never put yourself out there. You are famous, people are jealous of you. You have a had a couple friends, and now you have all the boys in magcon that love you to death.

Sara covered her face and sobbed.

"We love you sara." Blake said while rubbing up and down my back.

We all stood up and did a group hug. Blake pecked Sara on the cheek and kissed me on the lips for a good 5 seconds.

We walked outside together and we saw Jacob, making out with a girl. Wait a minuet. I recognize her.. Fear started to fill my eyes.

"What are you doing here!" I said in a hurt and scared voice.

____________________

A/N:

OOOOOHHHH cliffhanger..  keep reading and find out who she is! Make sure to vote please! ~Shawna