❤Twenty Two❤

I was walking in the school hall when I saw Blake walking all by himself and I heard little sniffles. I didn't care or at least I thought. He shouldn't of used me. I walked past him until he says "Sara I got to tell you something." He sighs. "What?" I roll my eyes. "I saw Hunter and Shawna kissing." He started getting tears in his eyes. "W-what?" I try speaking. I start crying and I run out the school doors. I was going to run "home" but I didn't.

I ran all the way to the cemetery. I walk home to the grave that says "Tiffany Jade" my mom's grave.. "Mom I know you can't hear me but if you could just one minute, mom I miss you so much now that we have lost dad and you. I can't handle life anymore you were the only person who didn't just see me as hey that's Shawna's sister. You saw me as me. I wish I was with you and dad why did this ever have to happen. I have to go but I love you mom and I will try to visit a lot but I can't handle being Shawna's sister anymore she took my boyfriend twice mom. Can I live with one of our aunt's I know you can't hear me or do anything but give me a sign that everything will be all right. I call Maya and ask if she is going to be here soon. She said she is getting off the plane soon so I call a taxi and go to the airport...

-----A/N-------
Hey cuties hope you like the story do far please vote and comment what you think about it so far love you all so much cuties~ Sara