Fourteen

Of course Shawna gets all of the attention, but I don't care anymore she can be everyone's girlfriend now cause that's what it seems like. I just wish I was an only child, I wish my mom never died but we never get things that we wish I guess. I'm over everybody. I went down town for a while I bumped into a girl that you can just tell is trouble. She look at me and said "You seems stressed. Hey I'm Maya by the way." She smiled an evil smile. "Umm.. Hi I'm Sara." I said really awkward. Here lit up a cancer stick aka a cigarette. "Here take a hit it will relieve your stress." She said holding the cigarette out to me. "Uhh I don't know I have heart problems!" I said trying to get out of it , instead while I was talking she shoved it in my mouth. "Shut up and just take a hit , it wont kill you," I in haled it and let me say I about died. "Well I better get back and thanks I actually needed that talk." I smiled. She smiled back and said "here you can text me if you need anything else ever," she gave me her number.

-----Back at the hotel room ------
I walked in and Hunter was laying in my bed. "Um Mr.Rowland what do you think you are doing?" I giggle. "Um laying down?" He smiled. "Whatever move over I'm laying down too." I smile back. I laid down next to him. "You smell like smoke." He said laughing. "Well I did walk downtown" I fake laugh. I'm never smoking again I think to myself. Hunter wraps his arms around my waist. "Sara you are adorable you know that right?" He said . I blushed. We were about to kiss when everyone walked in...

---------A/N-----
Hey cuties love you all comment Sara and Hunters ship name?😂 ~Sara❤