❤️Ten❤️

-skipping plane flight- 

Shawnas POV:

We get back to the hotel. I unpack my things and notice there are three beds. I'm going to have to share with the boys.. I was the only one in there at first because the rest went to chipotle. Blake walked in. 

"Hey." He said while poking my nose. (O god he's so hot) 

Hi. I say smiling. 

"Can I tell you something?" He says grabbing my hand.

Um yeah.. I say, getting butterflies . 

"I never liked Sara. I only like YOU." He said while lifting my chin up with his hand. 

Bu-but I'm with Jacob. I say leaning In close. 

"Forget about him. I wanted you the minute I layed my eyes on you."

O god why are you so cute. I say as we kiss hard. I felt like we were being watched. We were. There Sara was with tears filling her eyes. 

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU BLAKE!" She says and runs out to Jacob as he comforts her. Jacob broke up with me of course after she told him. 

I went over to Blake where he was sitting and sat next to him. 

I can't help it your just so hot. I said biting my lip. 

He looked at me up and down and he says, "not as fine as you are."

He sat me on his lap and he grabbed my face and we made out for a good while. 

"I know we have only known each other for a couple of weeks.."

Yeah...I say smiling. Go on I say while grabbing his hands. 

"I just can't explain it. We belong together."

Aww. I say while we swing our arms back and forth. 

I got on top of him and we made out for so long. Occasionally Blake would play with my hair, or run his fingers through it. He started kissing my neck.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me." He says while we lock eyes.

I didn't think you liked me considering you were "flirting with Sara."

"YOU have the best personality. YOU are the funny one. YOU are the hot one." He says grabbing my hands.

"Will you go out with me?" Blake says blushing a little. 

Yes! I say giving him a peck on the lips. 

Jacob was a "fuzz" boy anyway.. 

"What do you mean?" 

Well a couple days ago. He asked me out and we were watching a movie on the couch. He started fingering me and it was discusting. I felt like.. I don't even know.

"It's okay." Blake said while he put his hand on my neck. 

I hugged him. 

I couldn't have a kind of relationship like this if I was with Jacob. He just wants stuff from me. 

"well then we can't be together. I want a lot from you. I want your beautiful smile, your incredibly cute laugh, your soft kisses.." 

In that case I went a lot from you too. You know people say you are the best hugger ever. They are true. It feels like I'm safe in your arms. 

He hugged me tightly and we laid down. He was still holding on to me. We eventually fell asleep. I woke up and saw Jacob and Sara making out by the bathroom door. Really? Seriously?

Blake woke up and rubbed his eyes. 

"What's wrong cutie?" He says with a funny face. 

Jacob and Sara looked over to us. It doesn't matter. I'll tell you later. 

I turned facing him in the eyes. We were nose to nose. 

How do you make me feel this good.

"I was thinking the same thing." He says while taking a strand of hair that was in my face and putting it  behind my ear.  I kissed his cheek. His hand was around my waist. I got as close as I could to him and he turned around so I was now spooning him. It was an awkward position considering I'm smaller than him. I put my leg over his and he was laughing. 

What! It's hard to spoon when I am like 10 million inches shorter than you! 

He turned towards me again. I turned over this time. He was now spooning me. 

"Is that better?" He says while letting out a little giggle. 

Perfect. I say before I fall asleep. I heard him say "I love you." I mouthed the words back to him and fell asleep.