♡Nineteen♡

Shawnas pov:

We got off of the plane. Blakes mom had to pick us up from the airport. There we were in Blakes moms car, me sara and blake. I was still in that outfit I was in yesterday, because I didnt pack another outfit. I took a shower before we left though so at least I dont look like a skank bag. All of our stuff had been moved into blakes already, all of our clothes, furniture, it was nice to know we didnt have to do anything. We got to blakes house.. it was huge. Blake showed us around. Then he took us to our room, which was the guest room, with our bedroom furniture In it. It looked so nice.

Sara looked so happy

Sara looked so happy. Blake gave me a hug.
Thank you. I whispered in his ear.
"Anytime." He said before he kissed me on the cheek.
Do you want your shirt back?
"No, keep it."
I dont need it.
"Fine then give it back. Sassy."
I took off the shirt and handed it to him. He didnt even care that I was basically stripping down while he was in the room. I decided to get dressed because it was 9:00 am. I put a magcon shirt on, high waisted shorts and red vans.

Sara walked out of the bathroom looking like a tumblr girl

I honestly loved her outfit

I honestly loved her outfit. We walked down stairs to the kitchen and smelled bacon.
"BACON!" Sara and I yelled at once. We saw that blakes mom had made pancakes, bacon, and a fruit salad. We all sat down at the table. Blakes mom was tryimg to make small talk but it was really awkward. She pointed at sara with her fork.
"So Are you the one blake has been taking all the pictures with."
"Um no, that would be Shawna." Sara said as she pointed to me.
"Oh ok. Well you are very pretty." She saw my scars on my arm, she acted like she didnt see them. She looked around the room while humming. Blake tugged my arm when she wasnt paying attenion.
"Im sorry my moms a little awkward." He wispered in my ear.
No not at all. I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Shes like never here, shes always away on business." He wispered.
Then I thought of my dad. My eyes started to water. May I be excused?
"Yes of course, you dont have to ask."
I went into the bathroom and I cried and cried. I heard footsteps towards the door.
"Are you okay in there sweetie?" Blakes mom said sweetly.
Yes Im fine.
She walked away, I cried even more. I saw blakes white converse from the small part where the door was lifted.
"Shawna come out." Blake said while knocking on the door.
I walked out and I hugged blake.
"Wanna go to my room and talk about it?"
I nodded and we walked to his room.
"Whats wrong?"
When you said that your mom was always on business, it reminded me of my dad. He was always away. Tears started falling down my face.
Blake wiped my tears and kissed me on the Forehead. "Im sorry."
Sara walked into the room confused.
"Sara, hunter is coming, he is staying over for 2 weeks." Sara jumped up and down happily.
I walked into me and saras room, I heard sniffles.
Sara?
She turned around with white powder around her nose.
What are you doing? I said as I walked towards her.
"Nothing."
I walked to her and saw her prescription pills all crushed up.
Sara those are your prescription drugs to calm you down dont do that! I said as I grabbed her arm.
She let go of my grip and stomped out of the room while she rubbed off the white powder. I cleaned up her mess.
Why sara, just why.