The Reds are Red

I realize the last chapter was rather poor and I apologize with posting this chapter.

Also, I'd like to point out I have two writing accounts. One on Fanfiction.net (Germanbros24) and one on Wattpad (Gil_and_Ludwig). I only say this because I got a review saying I stole the story...so no, I didn't steal it, please don't report that..

Chapter 8

When morning came, Gil was out of sight. The base had a small lab, and Gil was hard at work. He had all the supplies he needed to behind the final phase.

First, he laid out steel, tempering it red. He made the body werewolf like, it had the ability to stand and walk, but it moved fastest on all fours. For hands it simply had seven inch long knives. Welded to the frame, it wouldn't break off. He made a human-like head, with a set of iron jaws, topped with jagged steel teeth. It had no eyes and its nose as two snake-like slits. It has holes in the side of its head for hearing. It was roughly six foot tall on its hind legs, but only four foot when it had all four limbs on the ground. It was fast, nearly faster than the super humans. It reacted faster than the wolves, and it didn't spew fire. Its body was made of the finest metal alloys, so strong bullets and shrapnel wouldn't puncture it. It would take commands of those who were assigned its leader. He didn't make any effort to camouflage this creation. It wasn't like the wolves that were sent for patrol. He didn't need them to blend in, by now the entire world knew what the Germans were capable of.

The red body would be used for two things: making their locations easily spotted for the German commanders, and sending waves of terror through the enemy. One flash of that red body would be known as Death's signal flare. If the red flashed, red would dominate. The ground would be red, the buildings red, and the sky red. The red Nazi banner would fly high. It was a perfect creation.

It was also the hardest to kill, this thing didn't need to die like ironclads and wolves. Everyone already knew, he could make it indestructible if he wished.

But he didn't, for one reason. If it was corrupted, he needed an escape plan, to save his skin and Ludwig's. Munich would be happy to see Operation Kreigstein going down in flames because Gil lost control of a creation.

On the underside, he had a tiny button, covered by a strong piece of iron. If the button area was shot or hit, the beast would become paralyzed and die. It was near impossible to see, and no one would ever guess that was how it died. Enemy soldiers might get lucky and figure it out, but they'd have a hell of a time spreading that information before the beast gutted them.

He marveled over the creation for a long moment before he went on to create more. Ludwig would love them, and once these were alive, the army would head back for France to take on Brittan.

While Gil was busy with that, Ludwig was busy fighting. He took his army of soldier, wolves, ironclads, zombies, and super humans on a long trek to Saint Petersburg. The men died along the way, from starvation, cold, or exhaustion. He rode in a truck while the fools walked. The ironclads had to problems with the cold, the wolves didn't care, and the zombies and super humans didn't feel it. They moved at a furious pace, devouring miles easily.

One thing happened that Ludwig did not expect. The Red Army met them twenty miles for the city gates, with Ivan Bradinski as their helm. The Red Army was the largest of the USSR's fighting forces, and it was also near the last. The Germans had long since destroyed the rest. This particular army had to have nearly five hundred thousand men. But those men were crippled, cold, hungry, wounded, demoralized, and in their hearts, defeated. The German were maybe a hundred thousand strong, but Ludwig wasn't worried. This wouldn't be a hard battle.

Ludwig had been neglectful seeing as he hadn't sent out scouts or sentries. It didn't really matter to him though. Once they got into range, the few German tanks started to blast their missiles. The ironclads and the several remaining humans began to shoot and throw grenades. The wolves went running right for the front line, opening their mouths and engulfing the first few rows in flames.

Cultural diffusion was a bitch. The Soviet snipers took careful shots, shooting only when the wolves opened their mouths. It caused the fuel tanks to explode, killing the wolves. It also killed any Red soldiers nearby. Ludwig didn't like the fact he just lost five wolves, but he smiled finding the remaining ten kept their mouths shut, or moved when they opened. The wolves hacked at the lines, while ironclads shot. The Soviets had a small squad come from the icy hills and flank the Germans. The ironclads reacted, turning to fight the new forces, leaving the wolves to the Russians.

The zombies split up, some going for the main force, other for the new. Ludwig set his super humans on the new flanking force. He watched amused as the men ran three hundred feet in maybe three seconds. The Red's froze, just long enough for them to get picked off. The zombies burned them, bit them or hacked them up, while the super humans laughed, ripping off limbs and heads, or wrenching guns from soldiers. The one super human laughed as a Soviet tried to bayonet him from behind. The man turned, seized the gun and tore off the eighteen inch piece of steel. He crumbled it in his hand, like a paper ball. He held a wad of steel for a moment, before winding back and hurling it into the man. It struck so hard the man's skull shattered.

The then twisted the gun and tied it in a knot, scaring all the Soviets who saw. He used the gun as he had the bayonet, throwing it at insane speeds to kill whoever it struck.

Now that the flanking party was crushed and the snow was watered red, the two halves of German forces met up and decimated Ivan's Grand Red Army. Ludwig had no clue what the casualty rate was for his side, but he knew Ivan suffered nearly a hundred times worse. A super human dragged the large Russian man across the battle field and to Ludwig.

The blonde grin darkly. Ivan glared at him, fighting with no avail against the smaller but stronger SS officer.

"What is to be done with the Red?" he asked

Ludwig smirked "Take him with us of course! We would be monster to deprive the man of a good show. And the razing of Saint Petersburg will be a mighty fine show. The City Built on Bones shall be the city drowned in blood! The City of White shall become your favorite color, Ivan. It will turn red, with the blood of your filthy Communist rats."

Ivan shouted angrily but his jaw was firmly shut by his captor. The German forces moved on, entering the city. The men had a fine time burning it, an even finer time painting it red. The officer made Ivan watch as his people died and his city was wrecked. Ludwig took part of this battle, going into the Winter Palace and finding Stalin. He killed the Russian fool, and all his commanders that holed up there. Ivan was made to watch this as well.

When Ludwig was pleased with the decimation of the city, he bound Ivan in chains and threw him in a truck with a super human as guard. He was cocky, but he knew he Russian was a strong man.

When they returned to the base, word reached him of the air strikes. Any city of importance had been leveled.

Russia had fallen.

The country that repelled Napoleon, had crumbled to Ludwig. Anyone who held hope, would soon lose it.

Not a soul alive scared the brothers, and not a single soldier could rest while they reigned.

The world was in distress, if they hadn't given up they soon would. The Germans were in control, they were dominating.

They would take the world, no matter how many lives it took. Russia was just the beginning.

So thanks for reading and please review!