Sights Set

Sorry for those who read this

I just really got busy and got discouraged with this story

I'll keep going, it'll be faster updates I hope

Chapter 7

The attack on Russia caught the world by surprise. Napoleon the greatest general to possibly ever live lost to the Russians. It seemed like a suicide campaign, not to mention the Germans and Russians had a non-aggression act.

Gil was beyond thrilled. Ludwig was basking in the joys of victory; the men were in fantastic spirits. Gil had a huge mass of his creations as well, all over Europe. Rommel held Africa, another commander dominated France and Spain. England was the next target; Ludwig forced the commanders to hold until he beat Russia. He wanted to watch the little island burn.

At the rate they were going, he'd be in England within the month. They had plowed through the USSR boarder countries, Ukraine and Belarus never knew what hit them.

They were nearly one hundred miles into Russia, their base built. Miles away, Moscow was besieged.

Gil was in control, he watched from the outskirts of town through binoculars. The super humans speed to the town, lighting it ablaze and running from bullets. The zombies came next, adding to the blaze and clawing apart men. The wolves came next, then the ironclads and a few men. Gil's sadistic grin grew. They hit hard and fast, but Stalin and Ivan had escaped. Stalin was in Saint Petersburg, but Ivan's whereabouts were unknown.

It took only hours, before the Russian flag atop the Kremlin came down. In a moment, a Nazi flag was up, flying proudly over the ruins of the proud Russian city. A heap of bodies was burning inside the town; the zombies were eating as were the wolves. The super humans burned the Soviets bodies. The ironclads watched without an expression.

Gil rounded the men up and made them head back, meeting Ludwig at their base. While the generals rested, the men relaxed for the day. Night fell, and all was silent.

In the woods Arthur crept around with his spy party. They had missed the battle but had learned Moscow had fallen, and Ivan was nowhere to be seen. Arthur looked at his men, signaling them to advance for the base. The English needed the German plans badly. Arthur had learned of the planned attack on his country, but he had no way to combat it. Since the Germans just won a big victory, he thought they would relax. Slip up enough so that his spies could steal battle plans.

He crawled into a tree and waited. His men went out, getting near the base.

Arthur hadn't seen any of the wolves go into camp, and he was too far away to spot the zombies and ironclads. He had thought it was an all human base.

He thought he had a chance.

He had no clue.

Ludwig's super humans had heard Arthur hours before, and the wolves had sniffed them out. As soon as the men cleared the trees, the wolves were upon them. Their cries filled the still night, it wrenched Arthur's heart.

All the men were torn to pieces in moments. They had no chance; no one ever had a chance.

A super human suddenly tapped Arthur on the shoulder. He nearly toppled from the tree, a startled scream left his lips. The man was blonde, he had blue eyes. The man had cold eyes and a matching sick grin. He was thin, and spoke with a thick accent.

"They are dead, it is your fault."

Arthur was frozen. The human was so unnatural; it disturbed the air around them. No animals came near. All sane people froze. The man grinned.

"You will be dead in time. You're all going to die. Now shoo. Report back to our friend in London, Mr. Churchill. I'm sure he is dying to know what happened."

Arthur didn't like how he spoke, or the emphasis on the word dying. The SS officer just grinned, and bolted off.

Arthur was pale when he climbed down from the tree. He nearly hoped a wolf would come eat him, but Gil had ordered them off. They left Arthur alive on purpose. They wanted him to suffer.

Inside the command base, Gil and Ludwig were conferring. After Russia was taken, they would assault England. Gil wanted to build his last creations before they took England. Both brothers knew full well as soon as they lashed at England, America's thin patience would snap.

Gil didn't want to admit it, but he knew the Americans would pose a brief issue for a while. If he had his new creatures, he wouldn't feel as pressured.

Ludwig agreed to give him the time. He was in no hurry after all. They had all the time they wanted. The bosses back in Munich were pleased beyond belief, Ludwig had a lot of leash to play with.

The brothers ended for the night. Tomorrow they would destroy the rest of Russia. The Luftwaffe were grounded nearby, ready to bomb the hell out of the big cities, and Ludwig was set to raze Saint Petersburg. They didn't need to press any farther; Japan had dealt with the rest.

As Ludwig walked to his room, he grinned. "Get home soon Arthur, we want you to warn the soldiers. It's no fun when it's this easy. Get a glimpse of your home, so it's fresh in your mind. It will make the sight of it destroyed all the more painful." He spoke to himself, eyes dark in madness. This would be fun. He just couldn't wait.

Please vote or comment I want to know what you think

And uh, I got a review from Fanfic on this story so I just wanted to say I am Germanbros24 so..don't report that saying it was stolen from here