Chapter 6- The Move

Chapter 6-

“Where are we gonna stay?” I asked as we lay down to sleep later that night. “I have an apparent lined up to move into as soon as school is out for you.” He said rapping an arm around me. “When did you graduate?” I asked realizing that I never asked him before. “I finished a year ago.” He said eyeing me oddly. “Did you like school?” I asked sitting up. “Babe what is this about?” he said putting his chin on my shoulder. “I mean I’m about to leave this place with you and I don’t know stuff like this.” I said turning to look at him. “My name is Andrew Dennis Biersack. I’m 19. I’m in a band. My favorite color is red and black. My best friend is Ashley. I love my family and I love you. I broke my arm when I was 8. Music is my passion. That’s me, who are you?” he asked me simply. “I’m Jessica Lynn. I’m in high school. My favorite color is purple. I don’t have a best friend. I only have my father. I don’t know my passion.” I sounded so lost at that moment. He had everything figured out and I had nothing to look forward to. “It’ll get better.” He said so calmly and laid me back down. I nodded and let him hold me. was this right?

“Father we have to talk.” I said Monday morning as he sat down to breakfast. “Hmm?” he continued to read the paper. “I’m moving out.” I said my hands slightly shaking. “What?” he asked still reading the damn paper.  “I said I’m moving out with my boyfriend; after graduation.” I said getting more and more pissed off. “That’s in 4 days.” He said so calmly. “Yeah four fucking days!” I yelled storming out of the room. That’s all he had to say?! 4 days?! In a heated passion I threw my suitcase and duffle bag on my bed and started to pack everything I needed; clothes, soaps, hair products, and everything else I thought I would need. With shaking hands I dialed Andy’s number. “Can I stay with you?” I asked close to tears. “Yes of course.” He said almost instantly knowing what was wrong. I left that night with a note that read ‘fuck your four days. Goodbye father.’

“4 days? That’s all he said?” Andy asked as I finished the story. “Yes! What the fuck!” I said getting up in frustration. “Babe its ok.” He said standing up holding my shoulders. “Can we just go? Can we just move already” I asked running a fast and frustrated hand through my hair. “What about graduation?” he said now rubbing my shoulders. “What about it?” I asked feeling like I was giving up. “Ok we can go.” He said his piercing blue eyes going almost icy. “At least I don’t have to unpack in this apartment.” I said trying to lighten the mood. He broke the awkwardness with a very cute, very sexy half smile. “I still love you.” I said pulling him close. “I still love you too.” He said kissing me softly. He tried to pull away but I stopped this by rapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss more. “Baby please don’t start something you can’t finish.” He said biting his lip. “Maybe I wanna finish…it.” I said pulling him closer. He smirked at me and backed me onto the bed. I felt nervous butterflies in my tummy but love the feeling I was getting. He slowly got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. “Go slow please.” I said as my breathing increased. “Always.” He said his blue eyes now dark. My eyes widened as nodded. He took off his shirt and took my hands and rubbed them on his body; he took off my shirt and bra and took my naked chest in. I could almost see a smile on his face. I took off his pants and let him put the condom on himself as I finished getting undressed. We took a moment to look at each other’s naked bodies and somehow we knew how our bodies fit together perfectly…

“So…how was it?” he asked as we lay together; our naked legs still entered twined. “I can honestly say it’s the best I’ve ever had.” I said kissing him. “We shall keep it that way.” He said kissing my forehead.

“This is our new home.” Andy said as the movers left. We had a nice size 2 bedroom apartment right on the outskirts of LA. “Yes it is.” I said flinging myself onto the sofa. “Have I ever told you you’re beautiful?” he asked leaning over me. “I don’t think you have sir.” I said winking at him. “Baby…” he started now on his knees beside to sofa. “What is it?” I said getting worried. He pulled out a small ring (picture to the side). “Is that a…?” I said; I couldn’t finish the rest. “No god no; it’s a promise ring. I promise that one day this may be THE ring but right now I want it to mean that I will always take care of you and I won’t leave like some band guys. Ok?” he said in a rush. In this moment I looked at him; I looked at him like how I look at my future; with hope. I let him put the ring on my finger and take me how he took me last night.

“I’m gonna go to band practice. I’ll be back later.” He said kissing me goodbye. In that moment I realized I had nowhere to go. I was wanted nowhere; was needed nowhere. What to do with my life now…