Chapter 12- Why

Chapter 12-

I slowly brought my key up to the door as Andy opened the door as he was putting on his leather jacket. "Jess.." he said as his knees gave out under him; he fell to his knees and rapped his arms around my waist. I knew he was silently crying. "Fuck." I said as a tear rolled down my face...

Am I dead?

With a trembling hand I put my hand on his head in a reassuring way. I lightly started petting his head in a calming way. What the fuck am I doing? He CHEATED on me. He HURT me...then why do I still love him? Why does it hurt being away from him? Why do I still care? Shaking my head to clear the thought "-- I'm sorry." I realized he was speaking. "Get off of me." Still with shaky hands I pulled him away from my body. This was the first time he looked completely vulnerable; he almost reminded me of a small child that was lost. "Jessica please.." He tried. "No you listen to ME. I'm gonna try to listen to you with a clear head. TRY." I said pushing my way past him to our living room; if felt so familiar yet different at the same time. "It was a complete mistake. I regret--" he tried again but I put a hand up to silence him. "No. I want to hear the HOW not how sorry you are." My voice was shaky but strong. He nodded and started with the how:

Andy POV-

"Come on!" Ashley said pushing a drink towards me. I didn't like drinking on the road; I didn't want a cloudy mind. I subsided to "per-pressure" and took the rum and coke. Being the light weight that I was it hit me HARD. "Dude I don't think you should do this." CC said for only I could hear. "You don't know what you're talking about." I said but I could hear my words slurring together. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this..

"Andy biersack..?!" I heard a high shrill voice from behind me. I turned on my heals, almost falling over from being drunk, to see a pink haired girl with a tight little body with barely any clothing on approach me. "Yes." I said with my S slurring like a lisp. "OMG no way!" She said with the shrill coming back. I raised an eye brow in an annoyed type of way. "Can I have an autograph?" She said jumping I couldn't help but stare. "Yeah sure." My almost lisp getting worse. She bit her lip in a way that reminded me of Jessica while doing her homework; she bites her lip in concentration. I didn't realize how close we were getting until I looked up from signing her notebook. "So...do you wanna get out of here?" She said trying to give me a sexy look but failing completely. "I don't know.." I said put let her led me out the club. I took her back to my hotel and had dirty drunk sex with her.

"Fuck." I breathed rapping an arm around my eyes shielding them from the harmful sun. What a hang over! "Mmm morning." The pink haired girl said putting her head on my chest. It took me a moment to realize what had happen the night before. "Morning." I said sliding out of bed to get dressed. "Last night..." She said smiling like a complete dumbass. Now that the booze wore off I could really hear how annoying her voice was. I cringed as I put on a plain black V-neck T-shirt. "Yeah." I said trying to figure out how to get her out my hotel room. "I got sound check..." I said rubbing my head awkwardly. "I can stay here." She said sitting up smiling. "No.. You can't." I said trying to be gentle. She cocked her head to the side confused. "I'm sorry but you have to leave.." I said still trying to be nice. "But.." She tried again. I shook my head no and went in the bathroom.

what am I doing? What DID I do? WHO did I do it with? Oh god! This is what Jessie was afraid of; me being a damn musician with a girlfriend at home and a girl in my bed. I cheated on her. I promised her to be with her and THIS happened...

When I opened the bathroom door I heard the hotel room door close. Thank god....

JESSICA POV-

"So that's what happened?" I asked after a long pause once he was done. He nodded; through out the story he was tearing up and once I could finally bring myself to look at him in the eye I saw what I wanted to see but not what I needed to see: pain. I nodded as I took in everything he said. Was he sorry? Who was this girl? Could I trust him? He put his hands on top of mine which were clasp together tightly. I jumped slightly at his touch but then just like the living room it felt so familiar and almost comforting. "Jessica.." He said as he tilted my face towards his. I felt his lips touch mine so gently. He was testing how I was gonna react to this; he took me not pulling away as a sign to continue. He deepened the kiss and lifted me up in his arms and carried me to our bedroom. I took in the smell and how everything was; it all was the same yet felt so different. He gently laid me on the bed and got on top of me; he looked me in the eyes to see how I was; to see if I was upset or anything. I couldn't take him look at me for so long so I brought him down on me with a roughness. He tried to pull away and I wouldn't let him. I rapped my legs around his waist making sure everything was lined up correctly and started kissing his neck and biting. "Jess.." He tried to interrupt but I silenced him by taking off all of our clothes and lined everything up again. "Shhh," I said as I let him enter me; he tried being gentle but I pulled his hair in the right way and bit down. He knew I wasn't gonna let him do anything slow or gentle so he shoved himself back in me hard and rough. I felt my body arch in a way that it never did before. He looked at me again for a brief second before biting and licking my neck. I felt my self pill his hair and thrust myself up on top of him, I started off slowing learning what felt right and what didn't. After a moment I started to pick up my pace faster and harder; I felt him claw my back as I was nearing my climax I saw he was too. I let him take control again and slam into me over and over as we both climaxed in a rush of anger and letting go.

We laid together; my head and arm on his chest and his arm around my shoulders holding me close. "Jessica...I'm sorry." He said so softly I could barely hear him. "I know.." I said biting my lip so it would stop shaking. "Are we ok..?" He asked pushing himself away to look at me.

Are we..?