Chapter 16- The End

Chapter 16-

3 weeks later...

"Today we bury a loved one but we do not bury the memories we have if him..." The pastor started. I chose to tune him out. My dream became a nightmare and now I'm alone...

My dream became a nightmare. My dream became a nightmare in a brief moment. My dream became a nightmare on a Tuesday morning. As we drove home on the coast from our honeymoon we were T-Boned in his side; Andy died on impact, I had a minor concision. We spent the last 2 weeks of his life surrounded by our love for each other. We made love by the moonlight endlessly...as you'd guess we didn't use protection...I'm now pregnant with his baby...

8 months later...

"Oh god Jessie you're huge!" CC said walking into my new apartment. I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment with a large living room for enough room for my baby Biersack. "Thanks." I said rolling my eyes. CC has been a real angel through out this pregnancy. He set down his gift at the gift table. I looked around and saw my little mix matched family I had fell in love with. My baby Biersack kicked with knowing how safe they were with the family. I looked around and felt the familiar pang of longing for Andy. I felt Ashley touch my knee gently knowing completely how I was feeling. CC may have been my angel but Ashley was my rock. He knew how I felt; he was Andy's best man and best friend. "Jessica you hungry?" Jinxx's wife Sam asked me, giving me a warm smile. "You're asking a pregnant woman this?" I laughed full heartedly. She handed me a plate of pizza and a Pepsi. This was all I was able to stomach for the last few months. "Have you decided what you're gonna do about the tour?" Jake asked lightly. "I still want to go but I'll need my own bus for me and baby." I said rubbing my growing belly. "We already figured that. Your bus will have a built in crib so it's not rolling all over the place." Jake said smiling; they've all been pressing me to go on tour even if it was just for back up. "Thanks you guys." I said wiping away a tear. "Don't cry!" jinxx said in mock surprise. "I'm pregnant! I have an excuse." I said laughing. "Oh my god." I said looking down at my feet. My water just broke...

"Jessica it'll be ok!" CC said holding my hand as I went through another contraction. I heard my heart monitor beep for the thousandth time making me want to pull my hair out. "Don't tell me it'll be fucking ok!" I screamed as my contraction ended. I laid back and pictured what it would be like if Andy was here...

"Jess come on push!" he coached me as I let out my final push. Then I heard the most amazing sound; my baby's first cry. "She's so beautiful baby. Look at what we made together." He said holding the baby up for me to see: she had his eyes. "She's perfect." I said touching her soft hair. "I love you Jessica." He said kissing me softly one more time...

"Jess come on push!" CC said bringing me out of my epidural sleep. I pushed, not feeling a thing, then I heard baby Biersack cry for the first time: they let out a tiny scream just like their father. "Oh my god Jessie you did it." CC said looking at my baby. "What is it? Is it a girl?" I asked holding out my arms. He handed me my new born and saw that it was a beautiful baby boy. "What are you gonna name him?" CC asked pulling up a chair next to my hospital bed. "His name is Andy Biersack the 2nd." I said taking in his beautiful blue eyes and dark hair just like his father. CC nodded and was fighting back tears. I gave him a knowing look and let him silently cry. We all missed Andy and now his baby will only know him through his name and stories we tell of him...

3 years later...

"Mom when are the guys gonna get here?" baby Andy asked impatiently. "Soon honey soon." I said smiling at his impatient trait that he got from his father. I finished frosting the light blue cake and stuck a number 3 in the middle. "I can't believe my baby boy is 3 already." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled at me went on to play with his toys. "We're here!" the guys cried in unison. I shook my head at their silliness but smiled anyway. I took the chicken nuggets out of the oven and set them on the cooling rack and stirred in the cheese to the macaroni. "Food is ready!" I called as I started setting plates. "FOOD!" all the boys called making the girlfriends and I shake our heads. We all ate and talked about Andy sending a familiar pang of lost through me. 3 years later and it still hits me sometimes that he's really gone but then again he isn't really gone. He has our son to pass him on. I smiled as I looked around at my family; I felt a sense of love and acceptance I never felt before with my real family. "Mom is crying again!" baby Andy said dipping his nugget into ketchup. "What's wrong?" CC asked lightly holding my hand. "Nothing I'm ok. I'm just happy." I said wiping my tears and showing a smile that I really was ok. "Better be." he said winking at me.

"Mommy look what uncle Jinxx gave me!" baby Andy said holding up a child size guitar. "Oh god you're starting in on him early?" I said with mock concern. "Well of course! He's gonna be a part of a band someday. Both is parents are in BVB." He said rolling his eyes. "He already went on tour. Twice!" Jake said. "He was a new born and 2 years old. He's not gonna remember it." I said laughing. "We're going on tour in another year and a half." CC said piping in. "We gotta record the CD first." I said rolling my eyes. Since Andy passed the guys made me lead vocals. It's scary being where Andy was but a good type of scary...

Later that night...

"Should we tell them babe?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Ashley its baby Andy's day let him have the lime light." I said turning around and kissing him. "Yeah but I want to shout to the world that I love you." He said kissing me softly.

I wonder how the others will react to this...

THE END...?

Don't worry my pretties I started part 2: A Tuesday afternoon: a black veil bride's fanfic-- 2/18/14