Chapter 14- Say Yes

Chapter 14-

Perfect weapon is right. He has me rapped around his perfect finger and I'm not complaining. This is what love it right...

"I wanna ask you a question." Andy said as I changed into another set of PJs. He took my silence as a means to continue. "Will you sing back up in the CD?" He asked rapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin in the nook of my neck. "Why me?" I asked turning around not leaving his embrace. "Because it's apart of me just as you are." He said sweetly. Me? Singing vocals? To a SCREAMO band? "I don't know..."I said breaking eye contact. "You're good baby and I only want you to do it." He said kissing my nose. I nodded not knowing what I was getting myself into.

"She's singing vocals?" I heard jinxx ask as they were setting up to record. Andy nodded; his hair falling all over the place. "She must be good." He said as he tuned his instrument; I couldn't tell a base apart from the guitar. "She is." Andy said winking at me. I felt my whole body go cold and hot at the same time. I felt like I was gonna be sick. "You'll be fine." CC said behind his drum set. I nodded; somehow CC was growing to be one of my closest friends. I stepped inside the little booth with only a microphone; I put on the noise canceling headphones and went to work.

At first it was hard trying to match Andy's pitches since his voice was already so deep but after a couple of tries I managed to get it. I harmonized on 4 songs to give him a better range of sound. I even impressed myself. I stepped out of the sound booth a little sweaty and out of breath. "You were right...she is good." Jinxx said smiling at me. I felt myself beam with excitement. This was the first time I felt like I knew what I was doing, and I loved it. "Was I really?" I asked. looking around I saw only positive looks from the band; they cheered in unison. My eyes rested on Andy and I saw how happy this had made him; me and his CD were now one. The 2 most important things in his life were getting along beautifully. "Yes really! Now we gotta celebrate!" Andy said gathering my things for me. I saw the boys exchange a LOOK and then I was blindfolded. What am I getting myself into?

We were in the car for what seemed like forever. As we pulled up I knew where we were. He took off my blindfold and we were at the place where we first met: the bar. "I thought you'd like it here." Andy said for only I could hear. "You do know I'm not legal right?" I said for only us to grin at. "Me either." He said winking. "Oh stop it you love birds!"jake said yet he was smiling. "You're just jealous!" Andy said punching him in that guy way.we entered and it felt normal; Like I belonged in this world. "I need a drink." I said a smile spread across my lips. We walked over to the bar and I let him order my drink: rum and coke. Ashley was acting the like bartender; he moved with a quickness and carefulness that only bartenders have from years of doing that line of work. I drank my drink within minutes wanting to feel the rush that drinking had given me before. "Slow down." Andy said eyeing me. "I thought you liked when I drank." I said ordering another drink. He left it at that.

After about 4 drinks my head was spinning and my words were slurring. "I think Andy needs to take you home." CC said as I finished my 5th rum and coke. "Why so he can touch me?" I said laughing even though I know my joke wasn't that funny. "Maybe he will." He said laughing. I shook my head and set down the drink I was half way done with. Maybe I was drinking too much...

"Babe." Andy said rapping his arm around my waist. I leaned into him as a reflex. "Hi." I said rapping my arms around his neck. "Hi yourself." He said his eyes going dark again. "Oh no you don't." I said but took him by the hand and led him to a dark corner. "Maybe we should go home?" He said pushing me back against the wall. I pulled him into a deep kiss. "Home. Now." He said. His body was so close to mine I could feel how BADLY he wanted to go home...

THE NEXT DAY:

"Mmm morning." I said curling up next to Andy. He was sitting up playing with a pokeball. "Pretty." I said still half asleep. "I gotta ask you something..." He said still playing with the ball. I nodded my head; my eyes still closed. He got off my bed and got on his knees next to it so we were eye level. "I love you, you know that right?" He said; I could tell he was nervous. "I love you too." I said smiling. "I realized I can't live without you. We've been through so much and I don't wanna give you up. I wanna make you mine and only mine. Forever. Will you marry me?" He said opening the pokeball to show a ring with a simple diamond set.

Will you marry me...