Chapter 13- Perfect Weapon

Chapter 13-

We laid together; my head and arm on his chest and his arm around my shoulders holding me close. "Jessica...I'm sorry." He said so softly I could barely hear him. "I know.." I said biting my lip so it would stop shaking. "Are we ok..?" He asked pushing himself away to look at me.

Are we..?

"Do you want breakfast?" Andy asked as he came out of the bathroom. I picked up my phone to check Instagram and facebook. "I'm not hungry." I said. "I can tell you haven't been eating..." he said lightly. I cringed that he could tell something that Lexi and I couldn't. he left me so I could get ready. I didn't want to wear anything besides PJs so I didnt. I pulled on a pair of Andy's PJs, pulling the draw string tight so they stayed on my hips, I threw on a tight hoodie and a pair of my slip on sneakers. I pulled my hair into a a high ponytail and we were on our way.

We pulled up to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. "I meant to take you here earlier but things came up." he said as we walked into the place. I smelt a thousand and one spices; it smelt like what home should smell like. we were seated and handed 2 sticky menus. I looked over my menu at Andy seeing what had changed. His hair had lost it's natural shine and he had bags under his eyes. I wanted to touch him but I knew right now it wouldn't be a good idea. we ended up ordering the same thing: home made French toast with extra bacon. We ate in silence but not and uncomfortable silence. "i see your apatite didn't change." he said smiling as we paid the bill. "I was only gone for like 4 days." I said smiling. we got in the car and he just looked at me; really LOOKED at me. "at least I earned a smile." he said pulled away from the restaurant. "go away." I said still smiling. he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "I'll never go away." he said with a serious tone. In a way I knew he was serious.

"I don't wanna go home." I said as we were stuck in traffic. "do you wanna here a song from the CD?" He said with a wicked smile. I nodded and started squirming in my seat. I loved listening to their songs. we drove 80 mph down the coast making it there in half the time.

"Pick a number 1, 2, or 3." His wicked smile returning. "2?" I said grinning. he turned around and started messing with the sound board:

Send "Perfect Weapon" Ringtone to your Cell

"Perfect Weapon"

Rrrraaaaaaa!

Awake at night you focus

On everyone who's hurt you,

Then write a list of targets,

Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!

You're on your own!

Rrrraaa-Go!

We are breathin'

While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)

And leave us alone.

The liars cheatin',

Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)

And now you're on your own.

Here's to your perfect weapon,

Crack bones with blind aggression,

Like birds whose wings are broken,

You live without direction.

Leave us alone!

You're on your own!

We are breathin'

While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)

And leave us alone.

The liars cheatin',

Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)

And now you're on your own.

Go!

Go!

Go!

Go!

And now you're on your own!

Go!

Go!

And leave us alone!

[Guitar Solo]

[Laughing in background]

We are breathin'

While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)

And leave us alone.

The liars cheatin',

Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)

And now you're on your own.

"What do you think?" he asked. "I loved it." I said the high from the song still there. "you look really good on that sofa." he said standing up. "no." I said laughing. I tried getting up and he gently but forcefully pushed me back down. "please baby..." he said his piercing blue eyes going dark. without answering I pulled him down on top of me feeling his whole weight on top of me. he pushed my hair away from my neck and started biting it. I let out a deep moan. he quickly took off our clothes and he was on top of me yet again. he looked at me to see if I was ok with what he was doing. "I love you" I whispered. he smiled at me and started rubbing my clit; slow then fast building up the need deep inside of me he stuck his fingers in me finally making me come. his dark eyes landed on me driving me insane. "I need you." he said. His breathing becoming fast. "get something." I said quickly. he quickly grabbed a condom from his jean pocket. he got back on top of me and opened my legs wide I sucked in a deep breath as he entered me slowly. he started slow and building the speed up till our .... 'need' was almost reached.

"Hey anyone in there?" we heard CC say from the other side of the door. "fuck man!!" Andy said jumping off of me. we quickly put on our clothes again and let CC in. "so are we love birds again?" he asked grinning. "yes." I said with a small smile. "YAY!" He said grabbing me an spinning me around. "she's my girl." Andy said with mock jealously. CC put me down and doesn't stop grinning. "I'm happy y'all are back together." He said. "me too cock blocker." Andy said draping an arm around me.

Am I happy though...