Chapter 15- She said..

"Will you marry me?" Andy asked. Before I knew it I had said the magic word: yes. "Are you sure?" He asked looking me straight in the eye. Am I? I looked into his cold blue eyes and knew I was. "Of course." I said bringing him into a soft kiss. "Don't start anything yet we have to go tell the guys." He said though his voice was husky with need. The guys? Shouldn't his parents know first? "I've never met your family." I stated dumbfounded. He did a double take and looked at me wide eyed. "Well the wedding is a perfect time. They’ll love you!" He said with a shy smile. "I'm not meeting my in laws at the wedding!" I said shooting out of bed. "Babe calm down. I'll fly them in if I have to." He said kissing me softly. I nodded but I wasn't gonna drop it just yet.

Please don't pinch me out of my dream...not yet...

Dreams are a funny thing. They can be the best experience or horrid. They can make you rich, a star or being chased by a 2 headed dragon. This dream that I seemed to be living wasn't either of those. It's been nerve racking and painful but such sweet bless. If this was a dream it would be my happily ever after dream...I hope. We got dressed in a quick manor not stopping to do hair or makeup and went to go see the band mates. My future brothers in law. This thought made me smile, making Andy give me a questionable look but smiled back and drove quickly but safely to Jake's; where everyone stayed the night after a night of bar hoping. "Time to wake up fuckers." Andy said weaving his fingers magically over the random electric guitar sitting in the corner. The loud whale of the guitar awoke everyone with a jolt.

"What the fuck man?!"

"Who the fuck?!"

"What time is it?!"

"Go home Andy you're drunk!"

They all complained as they sat up from the living room floor. "We got some news!" Andy said smiling a toothy smile. They all rubbed their eyes and waved their hands for him to continue. I held up my ring and it took a moment for them to understand what was happening.

"Does this mean..."

"Are y'all..."

"Are you..."

"Have you..."

"Are you pregnant?!"

We all turned and stared at CC. "Dude you know my saying: No Glove No Love." Andy said cracking a small smile. The tension in my body seemed to ease away with that smile. "You sure?" He said smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. "Yes we're sure!" I said protectively putting my hands across my chest. They all laughed at me; again I felt the tension ease away. This is gonna be ok; it's gonna work. "Party! Since Jess has no best friends out here besides CC and that one bitch we should just have one big party for y'all." Jinxx said giving us a light smile. I looked at him and realized something: he cared. They call have a fuck about me because of Andy; they all cared what happened not just with Andy but with me too. I was one of them; I was a part of the Black Veil Brides family. I smiled, looked down at my feet, and let myself cry; tears of happiness. I think Andy knew how I was feeling he put his arm across me and kissed my head. "My family is your family." He said for only me to hear. “I have…” I tried to say a family. “A fast engagement?” I heard Andy say bringing me back into focus. “I mean yeah! Jessica can go on tour with us and sing back up! It’ll be easier this way.” CC said flipping through a wedding magazine that he got from God knows where. Gay best friend. “Wait! You’re going on tour again?” I asked spinning around to look at Andy. “After the next CD drops, the one you’re on, we’re gonna start getting gigs so yeah we’re gonna have to go on tour.” He said looking guilty in a way. “Then a fast wedding it is. I’ll have to start doing classes online if we’re not back before summer ends. Or I could take summer classes so I’ll only have to go for 2 or 3 years instead of 4. So what about 2 weeks from now?” I asked with them all staring at me wide eyed. “What? Y’all suggested a quick engagement.” I said shrugging. “I need a dress, and flowers, we can always have order out since it’ll just be us and his family. I guess I’ll have to meet them at the wedding then. Andy can just wear dark jeans and a dress shirt.” I said taking a note pad out and making a list. “Ok CC you dress shop with me, jinxx get a bouquet of red roses, and then a couple of bouquets of tiger lilies. Ashley make a mix type for us to play for the after party and make sure you have ‘here comes the bride’. And Jake go shopping with Andy. Ok break!” I said dragging CC out the door with me.

“What about this one?” I asked CC stepping out of the dressing room. I wore a big fluffy dress that looked like a cupcake. He looked at me with big wide eyes and tried to hide back his laughter: he failed. “Next!” he said clapping his hands. He was having more fun with this than I was. On my fifth try I came out wearing a somewhat big ball gown dress that was fitted on the top that was snug and showed off my chest in a good way and a flattered my curves. It also had black embellishments.  (picture to the side) CC’s mouth dropped open and all he could do was nod his head yes. “Andy won’t be able to keep his hands off you.” He said as I paid for the dress. “That’s never a problem.” I said laughing. He made a mock disgusted face and shook his head.

The Day Of The Wedding

I pinned my hair up half up, half down. I had a bold red lip with a subtle smoky eye. My hands shook as I looked over to see Andy was still next to me. I was sure he was ready to leave; he could get so much better if he wanted to. I felt him rub my knuckles to keep my nerves in order…

You may kiss the bride.

And with that he was mine forever; I was his forever. Jessica Lynn Biersack.

“Hello Mrs. Biersack.” He said as we sat in the dining room of our apartment. I smiled at him and looked around at our guest; every band mate brought their girlfriend, but CC and Andy’s parents sat near us. Meeting them wasn’t as bad as I thought; like Andy said they loved me. they were kind; I see where Andy got all his good points.

If this was a dream please let me keep sleeping…but I knew I had to wake up at some point but I didn’t think I’d have to wake up this soon…