Chapter 10:

The sound of the car horn blaring could be heard from where Seong Im was standing. "They are here again." she lamented. She took a quick glance at the car parked just outside the cafe and continued on with her task. She was doing a double check on the amount of money in the cash register.
Hee Gun pressed the horn down for a few seconds and pressed it repeatedly after failing to get her attention. The loud blaring sound was making it hard for her to concentrate. She slammed the money on the counter and stormed out of the cafe to the car.
"Stop pressing the horn! Can't you wait? I'm almost done!" she shouted at him immediately after he wind down the window.

"I can wait but my boss can't. Hurry up. I'll give you five minutes." He said and wind up the window, leaving Seong Im speechless.

She went back into the cafe in a huff. She quickly counted the money and placed it back into the cash register. Grabbing her bag, she locked the cafe and entered the car.

It was a quiet journey to the cabin. When they arrived, Hee Gun reached for a paper bag in the back seat and handed it to Seong Im. She peered into the bag and saw a pink box that was secured with a black string.

"What is this?" she took out the box and opened it. It was a black toga dress with cut out sides.

"Change into it." He instructed.

"Right Now? In Here?" she looked at Hee Gun and asked. Her brows furrowed with that instruction.

"Right here, right now. I'll wait outside the car. Lock the door while you change." he told her and alighted. He walked to the car boot and leaned his back against it.

Seong Im felt insecure to be changing in the car. The windows weren't tinted. Even though they were in quite a secluded place, if anyone were to walk by, she would be exposed. She wind down the window and stuck her head out. "Can't you give me something to cover the windows? And.. do you mind moving further away?"

Hee gun looked at her and opened the boot. He rummaged through and passed her a few black garbage bag and a tape. "That's the only thing that I have and I can't go anywhere further. You know, just in case you try to run away. I promise that I won't peek."

She took the items from him and sighed before winding up the window. Seong Im taped the garbage bags to the windows and looked at Hee gun. "I guess I have no choice." She mumbled to herself and removed her clothes. She glanced at him occasionally to check if he was looking at her. Indeed, he kept his promise. Once she was done, she unlocked the door and stepped out. Hearing the sound of the door clicked open, Hee Gun turned around and was stunned to see her. The dress wrapped around her curves, accentuating her slim figure. He never knew that she could be this beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" She looked at him and covered the sides with her hands.

"Noth..nothing." he stammered. "Put this on as well." He took out a pair of stiletto heels and gave it to her. Her eyes widened upon seeing how thin and tall the heels were. "It's too high. I can't wear that." She said. He made her sat down on the car seat and untied her shoelace, and removed her shoes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, getting slightly annoyed by the endless requests.

"Hyung-nim wants you to wear it. So just put it on." he replied and slipped her foot into the heels, tugging it slightly to make sure that they were nicely fitted.

"Try walking." he told her and move away to give her some space. She stood up and managed to take the first few steps before losing her balance and fell into Hee Gun's arms.

"I told you I can't!" she shouted in frustration.

He shook his head and grabbed her hands and placed it over his shoulders as he turned around. He pulled her closer by her arms, towards his back and grabbed her legs. "Hold on tight. I'll put you down once we reached the second floor." he told her and straightened his back.

"What took you so long? And what's wrong with her?" Jong kook came out of the room and spotted Hee Gun piggybacking Seong Im up the stairs.

He squatted down slightly and waited for her to get off. "She couldn't walked in those heels. So I piggyback her." He explained to Jong Kook. He was looking at Hee Gun with a slight frown on his face. "Whatever. The boss is waiting." Jong Kook couldn't be bothered to question him any further.
Hee Gun opened the room door and told her to enter. Seong Im straightened her dress with her hands and tried her best to walk comfortably in the three inches high heels. "Hee Gun, leave the room." the boss instructed after they greeted him.

"Algesumnida." he replied and closed the door as he walked out. Jong Kook and Hee Gun stood outside the room like two bodyguards.

"You look beautiful in that dress." Suk Jin couldn't kept his eyes off her.

"Thank you.. " she mumbled. She was clearly uncomfortable with his eyes staring at her.

"Come over," he patted the empty space on the couch and said. Seong Im sat down as she was told. She watched as he poured out the red wine from the decanter into two wine glasses.

He offered her a glass and she accepted it. Slowly, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and slid his hand down her arm to her waist. Seong Im was squirming. She wanted to shout at him to stop but the thought of having to pay off the debt prevented her from doing so.

He continued to move his hand further down to her thigh and tried to lift up the edge of her dress. Startled, she dropped the wine glass on the floor, spilling the content over his well-polished shoes. Jong Kook and Hee Gun rushed in upon hearing the shattering sound.

"What are you doing!" Suk jin shouted at her and shook his legs to get the wine off his shoes.

"I'm sorry! I.. I didn't mean to.. " she quickly grabbed the serviette on the table and wiped his shoes.

"Forget it! You just ruined my mood!" he yelled at her and stormed out of the room. Jong Kook followed behind him and stopped in his track when he realised Hee Gun wasn't tagging along. He turned and saw him standing next to the couch, looking at Seong Im.

Hee Gun wanted to ask her if she was okay but Jong Kook called him before he could do so. "Yah! Hee Gun! Why are you still standing there? Hurry up!"

He continued to look at her as she picked up the shattered pieces. "Be careful.." he uttered and went over to Jong Kook.