Chapter 3-Black

IᏘᏁᏘ

I woke up to the sound of thunder coming from outside. My head was pounding and my nose was aching in pain. I felt like I was hit by a bus. I get up from my bed and looked at the clock that read 2:02am. Shit it's only 2am and I'm up.

I couldn't bear on what had happened earlier in front of Zayn. He saw my own father abuse me. Just by the thought of it I can already imagine Zayn telling all his friends and the school about it. I just wish my life was over already.

As I looked outside the window to my left facing Zayn's room his light was still on. Maybe he fell asleep with it on or he's still up doing something. Why do I even care? He hurts me everyday. He'll never be a sweet boy to me ever.

So I walk towards my desk and turn on my little light walking over to my drawers to put on my pajamas.

Once I got out my pajamas, I took off my shirt and jeans walking around my room half naked in just my under garments, praying no one could see me since my curtains are very see through.

I walked over to my mirror scanning my whole body that was full of cuts and bruises.

I had a horrible looking body because of my so called "parents". Their the ones who started all of this. I began to cry as I looked and touched every scar I had.

Wishing I was perfect.

ZᏘᎽᏁ

I was up late working on a song I've been trying to write for days now. And somehow I can't seem to think of some good lyrics to go along with the beat my cousin had given me.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up from my desk walking around my room. I was tired but at the same time I couldn't go to bed. Thunder kept going on and off. As I looked at my window facing Diana's room I saw that her light was on and she was walking around her room and stopping by her mirror. Wait is she naked?

I squinted my eyes to see if she was naked but she had on her bra and underwear. My eyes widened more as I saw bruises all over her delicate body. She began to cry as she touched every bruise she had. I saw her then walk away putting on her pajamas.

I felt like opening my window and throwing a pebble at her window to talk to her, but I couldn't. I don't care about her. I can't, no one even likes her. So I shouldn't either.

But I thought for a minute, what the hell is wrong with me? I'm such a freaking jerk. It doesn't matter if people hate her, it doesn't mean I have to hate her as well.

I walk up closer to my window opening it and throwing a pencil at Diana's window.

I saw her jump than waking towards her window but stopped when she saw me standing at my window. I signaled her to open her window as she did.

"Diana it's 2am in the morning and your up." I said trying to sound nice.

"Why would you even care, your always being a jerk to me at school. I can't even believe I'm freaking talking to you!" She snaps at me.

"Maybe I do care and maybe I don't." I tease her.

"Goodbye and don't ever talk to me you jerk!"She says while slamming her window and turning off her light.

I sigh in frustration and decide to do the same. I will never get Diana to talk to me ever. She seems so complicated. But I'm the reason why no one likes her.

Actually me and the boys are the reason why no one actually likes her. And I do regret it, why did I think so stupid and bully this girl her whole life? She doesn't deserve this.