Chapter Thirteen

-Diana's P.O.V-

I woke up laying in bed all wrapped up in my warm comfy blankets. My head was hurting and my arms hurt a lot. I opened my eye's and scanned the room, but no one was in here. The last thing I remember was me fainting in the bath tub. I then looked down at both of my arms that we're bandaged up, who did this? I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time on my night stand that read: 5: 07am . It's already Friday? Gosh time went by this week to fast. Then I remembered I still had to go to school and I was really not looking forward to it.

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and my 'ZAP' shirt and a nice pair of black Tom's. Once I was done changing I put on my daily make up and slowly creaked open my door trying not to make so much noise in case my mom was home. I tip toed down the hall and downstairs as I noticed someone sleeping on the L shaped couch and another person sleeping on the love seat couch. Who in the hell were these people!? I slowly made my way towards the one sleeping on the L shaped couch and saw Michael! What was he doing here. He shifted as he opened his eye's to meet mine.

"Hey your up!"He said in a morning voice

"Why are you here?" I whispered trying not wake the other person up

"Why are you whispering? and you called me last night! you said to help you so I rushed over here and saw you bleeding from your arms and knocked out in the bath tub"He said

"Oh my God"I gasped, I remember now, events from last night started playing in my head again. Shit Zayn and Harry and Yaserf are still in jail. Why did I let Trisha do this?

"What's wrong?"Michael asked, "I'm very worried your mom's not home Diana"

"She didn't come back home?"

"No, where is she?"

"It's hard to explain Michael"I said lowering my head and sitting next to him, he slowly hugged me and kissed my head.

"You don't have to tell me, but what happened last night?"

"My friends got arrested and so did my dad"I blurted out looking at Michael who had a confused look on his face.

"What?"

"I don't wanna talk about that either I just wanna get out of here and out of this house Michael!!"I shouted as I began crying and letting tears get the best of me.

"Shh,Shh"Michael hushed as he rubbed my back, the other person on the couch started shifting and sat up on the couch looking around the living room as his eye's landed on me.

"Uhm, Michael who's this?"I sniffled my nose while looking at the other 'guy'

"Oh, sorry this is my friend Calum"Michael introduced his friend.

"Aye"Calum waved

"Hi"I managed to smile.

"Sorry to interrupt all this, I'll go wait in the kitchen"Calum stood up and walked away.

"I think he likes you"Michael smiled as I smacked him

"No"I laughed and stood up.

"Look Diana, if you really wanna get out of this house, do you wanna come live with me and my friends for a while?"

"Oh my gosh yes I would love that!!"I cheered

"Alright go pack some bags, so you could leave them in my car, and I can drop you off to school, then after school you can move right in"He smiled while shooing me away.

I smiled at my cousin and ran up the stairs, so excited to secretly leave my parents just like Josh.

-Zayn's P.O.V-