Chapter Nineteen

-Diana's P.O.V-

"Were home"Zayn smiled as I looked around the room.

What?

"What?"I ask

"You told Harry you would move in with us, so we got your stuff from your cousin's, but you were asleep the whole ride from school to here"He smiles and gets up.

"Oh that's right"I smile back.

I get up from the bed and make my way to my luggage that was set in a corner, with other bags. I went through my luggage to pull out some leggings and a shirt to change into. As I was going through my luggage for other thing's my mind then remembered the letters! I face Palmer myself as Zayn gave me a weird look.

"Something wrong Diana?"He asks

"Did you pack my letters?"I hope he did.

"Oh yeah, I put them in the bottom"

"Jesus thank you Zayn!!"I get up from the floor and give him a huge hug and a kiss in the cheek.

He smiled and walked out the room for me to change. I walked back to my luggage and got a towel out and went into the bathroom to take a shower. As I stripped my clothes off, I looked at my body through the mirror and frowned at the sight of my bruises, I hated these bruises. I felt a tear come down my eye as I scanned them with my finger. It's all my parents fault for doing this to me, there the reason why I'm here in the first place. I blinked away my tears and got in the shower and let the hot steaming water relax me.

-Zayn's P.O.V-

"I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride on you baby on you lady, all night, all, all night"Harry sang out of the top of his lungs as I smirked and shook my head.

"What are you singing?"I ask

"Ride by Somo, you should listen to it, it's very sexual"He smiles and continues to sing to the song.

"I'm so not gonna listen to it"I walk away from Harry and looked in the fridge to see what to eat or snack on.

"Hey Zayn, can you pass me my Hershey bar"Harry came from behind me as I passed it to him.

"Where's your mom at?"

"She's working 24hours today so she won't be home until tomorrow, why?"

"Oh, just asking, I mean you did ask her about Diana staying here right?"

"Of course, she said yes as long as no funny business goes on and she wants to met her soon"

"That's good then"I frown and close the refrigerator and sat on the island.

"Where's Diana?"

"Getting changed"

"Oh, I'm gonna order pizza to eat"

"That's fine, I'm gonna go to my room real fast, so if Diana asks say I'm up there"I get up from my seat and made my way upstairs to my room.

As I entered I closed the door behind me and locked it. I sat in my desk chair and pulled out my song lyrics I was working on. The lyrics that Julissa helped me out with were very good, and I finally came up with some words to write. I jot down the words and sighed in relief. But this song just doesn't go right, I need a intro and all that, but I don't know what. I threw my notebook to a corner and jumped on my bed and decided to take a nap. I really need one, maybe once I get up I'll ask Diana about going to a party with me and Harry.

-Diana's P.O.V-

When I got out the shower I changed into my leggings and a shirt that hung to my thighs and let my hair free flow. I looked in the mirror and sighed and stepped out the bathroom. I walked towards my bed and threw my clothes to a side and jumped on my bed. I'm so tired, after all this these secrets and drama it was all to much to take in. Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke in a gang together and then Louis,Zayn, Harry, Niall and Liam in a gang? You've to be just kidding me, why would I get involved with these boy's.