Chapter 7-Understand

Have you ever felt your soul lift from your body then smack right down into your body? It felt horrible, I couldn't move I felt paralyzed. I felt like I've broken bones in my body and blood all over my face.

My head pounding as I realized I'm hanging upside down in my car. I started screaming for help but paramedic's were already here. Who called for help? Why would they call? They should just leave me here to die. I'm a monster, guilt was eating me every second.

"Diana!" I screamed.

Diana

"He was in a car accident."Zayn's mother cried as she pulled my arm.

I looked back at Julissa who looked confused.

"Mrs. Malik who was in a car accident?"I asked.

Is it Zayn? No it couldn't be.

"It's Zayn he got into a car accident."I opened my eyes widely as I looked at Julissa again and she had the same expression on her face.

"Well come to the hospital with you."I said as Zayn's mom quickly dragged me and Julissa into her truck and drove quickly.

As we were driving Zayn's mom couldn't stop crying. She was really worried that her son wouldn't make it, so I gently rubbed her back. Once I rubbed her back she flinched and cried more. I felt really bad for her, but why wasn't I crying? I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but Zayn's not my problem anymore I told him I didn't wanna see him ever again. And I said that proudly.

But I'm only going for Zayn's Mom.

Once we pulled up to the hospital she parked the car as the three of us quickly ran in and asked for Zayn.

"Where is Zayn Malik please I'm his mother!"Zayn's mom shouts as me and Julissa stood behind her just nodding

"Uhm, Mrs. Malik right now he's in ICU so may I please have you guys please wait in the waiting room."The lady at the front desk said as we nodded and ran to the waiting room.

"Oh girl's thank you guys so much for coming with me, I just had no one and I saw Diana so I ran to you guys."Mrs. Malik cries as we sit down.

"Mrs. Malik it's okay we're here for you."I said.

"Please Diana you can call me Trisha."

"Trisha."

"I just hope he's okay."

"I hope so to."I said.

*Hour's Passed*

*STILL AT HOSPITAL*

It's been about 5 hour's and we still couldn't see Zayn. Trisha is asleep in the waiting room and Julissa is playing something on her phone while I'm just here sitting down looking through magazines as I come up to the last one I haven't read about babies. As I'm looking and reading through the magazine, I wonder if I'll ever meet a guy and marry him and have wonderful kid's. I hope someone does love me later on in life.

When I finished going through all the magazine's I could find and read I get up from my chair and decide to go get a snack and drink from a vending machine. Cause I sure am hungry. I ask Julissa if she wants to come but she says she has to go home so she leaves. As I shrug and walk away after she leaves I start to walk down the ICU hallway and see if there's any vending machines close by. And once I hit the Jack pot I smile and make my way towards the vending machine. As I put two quarters in to get sour gummy worms someone accidentally bumps into me.

"Ouch."I said.

"Oh my God I am so sorry-"A guy with blue dyed hair says.

"No, no please it's fine it was accident."