Chapter 6-Clear

ZᏘᎽᏁ

I can't believe I let her go just like that. I slapped her and by that I knew she would never ever forgive me. I'm such a freaking jerk.

She said she never wants to see me again. I repeat her words over and over in my head again, did she really mean the words she meant? or was she just trying to hurt me?

I then realized I had tears in my eye's coming down like a water fall. I never knew how bad I could hurt someone.

I felt guilty.

People then behind me were honking at me to go, I didn't know the red light had turned green. So I snap out of it and drove off while my car made a screeching noise.

I think I'm going about 90 miles an hour and the road is wide open with open fields and little groups of trees from a view.

There were no more cars in front or back so I stepped on the gas more making me now go 105 miles per hour.

Right now I seriously don't care if I get pulled over or get a ticket or even get arrested. I'm guilty remember. When my phone started to ring non-stop and it was starting to boil my blood. But my phone fell forward and I couldn't slow down the car.

I tried to reach over for my phone ducking down and tried reaching, until everything went black.

IᏘᏁᏘ

I felt tears rushing down my eye's after reading the letter that my brother had sent a year ago.

I can't believe my parents would hide this from me in the damn mail box. How stupid could I even be to not even check the mail box.

I really hate myself right now. I can't believe I'm barely reading this letter. All of them are to me, maybe I should go take these letters upstairs and read them in case my parents come home as a 'Surprise' which never turns out good.

I get up from the couch gathering all the letters and my bowl of ice cream up the stairs into my room. Once I got into the room, I put my bowl on the night stand by my bed and threw the stack of letters onto my bed along with myself. I let out a sigh and pull my hair back looking towards Zayn's room. He isn't home.

Why would I care anyways he's probably yelling at himself or went back to school or took a drive? I don't care what he does now I told him to never see me again.

So I shook it off.

My hand then picks up the second letter opening it and see two papers again. I think the other is the money again. It read...

'Read First again?'

'February 14, 2012

Second Letter to my baby sis,

My Dear Diana Rose,

Hey sis, Happy Valentine's Day!! :) Maybe you have a boy in your life now? Maybe I don't know? I've been missing you like crazy!!! I think about you everyday Diana, every second and every minute. I can't go a day without thinking about you sis. Your still my sister no matter what. Well I have a girl in my life and I'm really in love with her!! Her name's Kimberly. Like grandma's name! :) Lol don't think I'm creepy I was only comparing names!

I've told her so much about you and she seems to want to meet you when I come and get you!! I've been working 3 jobs...one as a janitor at a high school, second as a cashier at a store and, third I work at a restaurant. It's very hard to have time off. And of course I still go to school. It's only been 3 months now since I ran away.

But life is just hard right now.

I hope your doing fine Diana, have mom and dad done anything bad again to you? Please Diana don't let them hurt you like I've said in the first letter!! Well I'm sorry Diana I have to get going, I'm taking Kimberly on a date :) . Please the second paper folded has 100 in cash for you. Keep the money in a safe place! I'll come and get you soon I promise.