Chapter Twenty One

"Ready?"

I took the drink in my hand and chugged it all down In one as Julissa smiled at me. She somehow got another drink and gave me another while she drank hers down too.

"Let's go party!!"she shouted from the stairs as everyone cheered and shouted and continued to party.

She pulled on my arm and led me to the dance floor were I started feeling good and buzzing, I felt the liquor take its toll on me as I started dancing along to the music, I would never do this and I never thought it would happen at a time like this. I haven't cut or done anything in days and I'm proud of myself but, my brother still runs through my mind. I shook off all my problems and decided to let myself go tonight. I need to have some fun, forget Zayn I don't care what he says, he's not the boss of me or my father anyways. I giggle to myself and Julissa sways her hips and pulls me close to her so that we're dancing on each other. Tonight it my night.

-Zayn's P.O.V-

When me and Harry left the girls alone in the hall way, I felt as if something wrong is gonna happen, once we entered the room, Ray was sitting on the couch with girls surrounding him and people high off some random shit. This girl tried to attempt me but I pushed her off and gave her a disgusted look.

"Ray" Harry throws a bag full of cocaine towards his cousin Ray

"Long time no see am I right Harry."

"What do you want from us Ray?" I spat

"Why do you always expect that I want something?"

"It's pretty obvious Ray, just tell us what"

"I want you guys to do me a huge favor"He motions Harry to come closer to him as he whispers to Harry.

"We'll see about that, we're already trying"Harry said

"I'm guessing you want to kill Daniel as well?"I laugh

"Everybody wants that that fool dead!! he needs to pay for what he's done to my family and Harry knows it too"Ray raises his voice

"Like Harry said were all trying, the only gang that has no problem with Daniel are the Undergo's I believe, they never talk about Daniel their like the more down low gang and I hate it cause they could attack anyone without a warning"I snarl about Diana's cousin and his gang

"Those Undergo's aren't even a gang! they don't act like one"Ray laughs

"Oh trust me, there a gang alright, and I believe their here tonight, they always end up heating up the mansion"Harry smirks

"There here?"I ask again, Diana

"Yeah, why?"Harry asks

"Diana"I said and ran out the room.

I ran out the room and into the hallway to find it empty, shit where are these girls? I begin to panic but I felt Harry's hands stop me from behind, He looks at me and his eye's look worried like mine.

"We shouldn't have brought them here, the drinks are all spiked Zayn!!"Harry admits and freaking sprints down the stairs as I do the same.

Once we quickly reach downstairs there are so many people, it's not even funny, how are we suppose to find Diana and Julissa here? I panic and look around but I can't see from here, Harry then signals me to follow as we moved through the crowd, people were grinding and drinking, little do they know each drink is spiked so you can get super drunk and end up staying here, but I just hope Diana and Julissa are smart enough not to drink.

-Diana's P.O.V-

I giggle to myself as I take another sip of my drink, it tastes so good, it's called Atomic Sour Valcano. it's super sour and so good!! I think I'm on my fourth drink or so? I laugh at myself again, me and Julissa somehow ended up in the basement where it's worse at, Zayn and Harry won't find us at all they might think we're in the first floor, pfft, I laugh again who is Zayn and Harry? they sound like some cheap names, I giggle and finish up my drink but bump into a hard body in front of me.