Chapter Eleven

-Diana's P.O.V-

Omg I stopped kissing Zayn and saw that Harry was looking at us through Zayn's window with wide eye's. Oh no please don't tell me he saw everything!!

"What what is it Diana?!"Zayn hesitated afraid if he did something wrong

"H-Harry"I stutter with my eyes glued behind Zayn

He then turned to look back and saw Harry standing there still with wide eye's and shaking his head at Zayn as he rushed towards the window as Harry did the same.

"What the hell are you doing in my room Harry!!?"Zayn argues

"What are you doing at her house!!?? Zayn you hate her don't you?"Harry shouts back at Zayn making me flinch

"Why would I hate Diana!!?? You prick get out of my freaking room...you have no right to be at my house and in my room...I lost you as a friend"Zayn shouts at Harry as I stood there with wide eye's listening to them, I stood by Zayn and grabbed his arm trying to calm him down..I'm sure him and Harry could work out their friendship, Zayn even told me him and Harry clicked with in an instant.

"Zayn calm down"I whisper

"Diana stay out of this..this is between me and my so called friend Zayn"Harry snaps at me as I give him a look

"Don't you fucking yell at her like that!!"Zayn shouts as him mom came into view behind Harry

"What is going on!!??"Trisha asks as she saw Harry and Zayn arguing and she finally saw me and widened her eyes in horror.

"Mom please stay out of this"Zayn softly spoke I've to his mom but she kept her eyes on me as I forgot I don't have a shirt on and Zayn is in my room!!Ugh stupid me.

"No Zayn you come back and leave Diana alone!"She shouts while coming into view on the window next to Harry

"I'm not going back home while he's there!"Zayn points to Harry

"Zayn he is your friend he came to visit you to see if you were okay? What is going on between you three or two!!"

"Mrs.Malik Zayn didn't do anything to me, he needed someone at the moment so he came over..I'm fine please and I don't know what's going on between Harry and Zayn"I lied

"She's lying you son kissed her!!"Harry back fires

"What?"Trisha asks looking at Harry

"I have a video for evidence!!"Harry says as I widened my eyes and look at Harry!!What!!

Oh my God he has a video!? how much did her see?

"You have what!!"Zayn shouts

"You heard me I recorded you guys making out with each other and I sent it to the boys!!"Harry says as Zayn pounced and jumped through my window to his onto Harry making me jump as Zayn's mom runs out his room.

"Zayn!!"I shout after him

I quickly ran out of my house and knocked on Zayn's front door as Yaserf opened it and I quickly ran past through him and charged up the stairs into Zayn's room, to see him holding Harry under him as Zayn gripped his collar of his leather jacket Harry was wearing. I ran over to Zayn trying to pull him off Harry but Zayn did bother, so I tugged at his arm but Zayn pushed me hard causing me to fall back hard on the floor. Harry laughed at what Zayn did as Zayn let go of Harry and rushed towards me.

"I'm so sorry Diana I didn't mean to"He explains as Harry slowly creeps behind Zayn and grabs him by his shirt and pushes Zayn against the wall.

"Ahh"I screamed as Harry gripped Zayn and swung his fist on Zayn's face