Sneak Peek - Everlasting Bond

Sneak Peek: Everlasting Bond – Book 2

"I said ... where are my files." Winter growled into the face of a small man, leaning towards him threateningly, holding his body up by the throat and pinned against the wall. The man shook with fear, his eyes widened and choked breaths stuttered out as he tried to comprehend what was happening. The woman holding him up this way had a fire in her eyes and he knew there was no one around to help him – she had found out where he lived, and there was no one even left to bring her down.

The Winter Soldiers' gone rogue.

Days after the end of Hydra and Shield, soon after finding out about the Avery Roger's booth at the Smithsonian museum, the Winter Soldier decided to pay her past employers a visit. Or, in this case, a weasel who used to be her 'doctor' when the memories were to be erased. It made her a little annoyed that Peirce had been killed, she had been wanting to cut him open and let him feel some of what her past victims had but unfortunately, she'll just have to settle for the little people that helped in ruining whatever life she used to have.

"T-There on the i-internet now – t-that red head woman put every file up on there when Shield and Hydra fell." He stuttered, praying his wife wouldn't be home anytime soon. He knew it wouldn't end well for either of them if the Winter Soldier didn't get what she wanted.

Winter narrowed her eyes dangerously, she already knew that but not all of her files were up there for everyone to see – for her to see. She needed to know everything she's done and everything she used to be; she needed to know about Avery Rogers, Bucky Barnes, and Steve Rogers. She NEEDED to know. "Liar." She said bluntly. "Not every file was kept on that server." She was getting increasingly annoyed and her metal arm was flinching with anticipation, "So, I'll ask you one ... more ... time."

Story Cover

For those of you who don't know

For those of you who don't know. Yes, 'Saviours' is the sequel to 'Alive but not Awake' but many wanted a sequel for a Civil War revision after this book. 'Everlasting Bond' is the alternate sequel to 'Alive but not Awake'

Oooo, I am so excited to start 'Everlasting Bond' and 'Shattering Relations' – I can't wait till the movie comes out on DVD. They'll both be starting around that time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
CIVIL WAR WILL BE OUT ON SEPTEMBER 13TH
*** Sequel will be out days after this date!!! ***

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Let me know what you think about the sneak peeks and I hope you loved it!

....................................................................................

#Wattys2016

WATTY'S 2016!!!

I'm entering 'Alive but not Awake' + 'Saviours' + 'The Storm is Rising' + 'The Storm Ignites' in the Watty's 2016!

Wish me luck!