Ava?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Alive but not Awake | Ava?

Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Sam and the guy who told them everything they needed, were all stuffed inside a four seated black car the guy owned. It was rather cramped but it was the only ride they could get at the time without looking very noticeable.

"Hydra doesn't like leaks." The coloured guy with specs spoke, his voice telling everyone that he was scared of something. He had basically ratted out the entire mission for Hydra to the enemy in under five minutes, there was no way he was getting out of this alive. If a second-hand man didn't kill him then Pierce would shoot him straight blank in the head without remorse or concern for his well-being.

Sam looked at him through the middle mirror as he drove the car, "How about you stick a cork in it?" He suggested, annoyed by the man – not only because he was in on Hydra's plan but because his voice was just too damn annoying after being in the same vicinity as him for more than an hour.

Natasha poked her head forward, "Insight is launching in 16 hours," She calculated in her head quickly, "We're running it a little bit close here." She was optimistic that they would be done before the deadline, it was just the matter of having a good plan that would work on how to stop those Helicarriers going up into the air.

"We know," Steve nodded, looking back to Bucky as he spoke, "We can use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly," Gesturing their very own little Hydra prisoner.

The guy's eyes widen in disbelief, "What?" He exclaimed, moving forwards like Natasha had done moments ago, "Are you crazy?"

Bucky pursed his lips for a moment before nodding, "Yup, we're known for doing the crazy stuff shorty."

He ignored Bucky's comment and kept on ranting, "That is a terrible, terrible, terrible – " He was cut off by a thud coming from the roof and a metal arm grabbed his suit from the now broken backseat window, pulling him out of the car and throwing him into the incoming truck that crushed him – killing him instantly.

The metal armed assailant started to shoot through the roof, making Natasha climb to the front seating area – sitting on Steve's lap while Bucky dodged them whenever they came through the roof but moved as much as he could to the front to avoid being a target practice.

Steve moved his hand to the handle brake and pulled it back sharply, causing the car to stop in its movement almost instantly. Each person in the car looked forwards to see the metal armed girl fly through the air, landing in the middle of the road, rolling onto her feet as she skids across the ground – her metal arm scraping against the floor as it aided in her stopping.

Bucky's eyes widen as he immediately recognised the girl as the Winter Soldier, Steve and Natasha had done the same but both for different reasons. For Natasha, she was seeing the same woman as the one who shot her; but not only that, she looked pale when seeing the woman with a metal arm. A flash of the past and a minor trickle of confusion revealed from her orbs – a secret that had been hidden for so long. Steve was just feeling like Bucky, because this would be the first time he's seen the woman in black.

The Winter Soldier looked up as her hand unhooked from the ground, her face covered in a mask that hid her mouth and nose while a pair of thick black goggles covered her eyes. She slowly lifted herself up from the ground, her body always pointing towards the little black car that held the two men she was determined to eliminate. She didn't care for the cars passing by in the other two lanes beside her as she was going to do whatever it took to get rid the world of those two soldiers. She and the stopped car were still in the middle of the highway.

From inside the car Natasha was going to open fire until the car jolted forwards when a black Shield truck hit them from behind intentionally, crushing the backside of the car – sending the four occupants inside the small black car to tumble forwards in their seats. Natasha dropped her gun at the sudden hit.