Changed minds and cousins

Part 6 - Niall

She just walked past me, all I got was a sorry, how could she not recognise my voice or look at me, the way she acted yesterday made me think I might possibly stand a chance but boy was I wrong she still doesn't care about the nerds, why did I have to be so stupid? She would never give me a chance now she's not with James she will move on to someone like Liam Payne who Kate now has a massive crush on after their make out session last night, the whole journney to school this morning she didn't shut up about him, I dont want to be the one to break her little fantasy but I don't think he would ever go there he's a jock and well she hangs around with me the one that they all bully, it just doesn't seem and isn't believable. Trying to dismiss my feelings right now I made my way to science which had to be my least favourite subject that I did but at least I'm good at it.

 Science went fairly quick thankfully, it was always good that I was in the top set for Chemistry and I had none of the populars in my class, it made it go quick as everyone was in the same boat as me and we just got on with our work without having any major distruptions unlike most lessons like Maths which I have next, this has to be the worse lesson that I have on my timetable for the pure fact that its full with about 10 of the populars and its far to say all they do is talk though the lesson, as always I was the first in the class so i took my normal seat at the front of the class know that most people would go towards the back so they would be out of my eye line.

The bell rang as our teacher Mr Standford came, he gave me a smile as he had his folders in one hand with his coffee in the other, He's hair was grey but had a hint of silver in through which I presumed was dyed to make him look better, his tie was loosely slug round his neck as the top button of his shirt was undone

"You alright Niall?" he asked as he sat down in his black leather chair which was near the whiteboard

"Yeah thanks Sir, yourself?" I asked back being polite, after I finished talking the rest of our class started piling in all taking their seats and sure enough the populars went straight to the back like always, a girl who had short brown hair and big glasses who I think was called Leanne took the table next to mine.

"Morning class, so in today's lesson we're going to be doing some algebra, for the first 10 minutes I want you to do the starter thats on the whiteboard get your notepads out and starting answering them" Mr Standford said which I did and also getting our my favourite pen which I guessed fitted my nerd persona.

As I reached the fifth question the door of the class room open causing everyones eyes including mine to divert to that direction. I regretted it immediatley as I watched her walk in, her blonde hair was it wavy curls and her cheeks were hinted with red looking like she was out of breath, she looked even more beautiful than she did this morning

"Sorry I'm late sir Mrs Jones stopped me in the hall way" she smiled at him with that smile that made me smile so much yesterday but that was all too good to be true,

"Don't worry about it Rae, Take a seat and start the questions that are on the board" and theres another person she has wrapped around her finger, it surprises me how she can be so popular and yet comes across so innocent, I don't want to like her but I know I do, I have ever since we started talking even when I didn't know her name and she was just the girl on the internet but now I know who she is and its horrible to know that I never have a chance with her, I'm just waiting for her to either get back with James or dating one of the other jocks, that's her type and if she ever went out with me she would be the embarrassment of the school, who am I kidding she doesn't even know its me and she will never find out.