Best friends and complications

Part 7 - Rae

The whole weekend my mind has been racing through all this stuff with the prince charming boy, its the only thing I can think to now call him. The fact on friday I just asked him to just tell me who he is and all I got was no reply and for him to ignore me for the rest of the weekend. I'm just so sick and tired of this secret now, he should know by now I'm not going to judge him any differently. It frustrates me that he would actually think I'm that sort of girl, he knows me better than most people yet he thinks I'm just like everyone else.

My alarm rang again from the snooze that I had most recently put it on even though I managed to get no sleep at all so quickly shutting off my alarm I rolled out of bed, heading straight for the shower, I washed my hair and shaved where needed to be shaved and then jumped out, this whole weekend I have been locked up in my room not really wanting to face anyone, Tilly had texted me asking me to go to a party on saturday but I declined which never happens so I guess she may have known that something was up.

I'm not even too sure right now why I was straighten my hair knowing that I have training tonight for our school cheer that was going on tomorrow for the boys game, all that ever happens at these things is the whole school usually come to the field where theres a speech for the football players by one of us girls, we then do a cheer which we will also do game night and then usually have get pumped up but right now I don't even want to do this cheer, thankfully I'm not the one that's speaking Vanessa and one of her friends have asked to do it but are refusing to practice it during training as they want to to be a surprise. As per none of us can be bothered to argue with her so we're letting her do what she wants.

For the first time in for this weekend I made my way downstairs running into my older brother as I entered the kitchen

"Where have you been all weekend? No one has seen you" my brother joked as I sent him a glare

"Shut up Riley" I snapped back and I took an apple off the side which was in the fruit bowl and sat down opposite to Riley

"When's the guys next game? I haven't been to one since I started college, I miss the lads"

"The games on Friday but the pep rally is tomorrow, are you going to come?" I asked whilst I started eating my apple

"Yeah I might come to both, I'll be at the game for sure and I'll try to make the rally" he gave me a smile "d'ya want a lift?" Riley asked

"Yes please" I picked up my bag as my brother and I walked out.

**************

As I approached the school doors everyone was in their normal spaces, James was sitting on the base of the pillar with Crystal once again trying to attempt to talk to him and flirt but he was having a conversation with some of the other guys making sure his eye contact went anyone else but on her. His eyes wandered again locking with mine as he gave me a grin, pushing crystal slightly so he could get past and made his way to me

"You look really pretty today Rae" he smiled showing his perfectly straight white teeth, if there's one thing about James no one can deny is that he has gorgeous teeth.

"Ain't you a charmer" I teased back as he put an arm around my shoulders pulling me into a hug, my free arm hocked around his torsos as I returned his gesture feeling him place a kiss on the top of my head. I pulled away smiling up at him then bringing my eyes down to our friends, most of the girls especially crystal were glaring at us, but most of the boys were smirking.

"Here let me take your bag" James said as he took the strap from my shoulder putting it on his giving me no time to decline the offer him knowing that I would