Kisses

Part 11 - Rae

"I haven't spoke to you? what about after you found out I was me? I was humiliated infront of the whole school because of you! People laughed at me called me more names than before but I didn't think that would matter, I could cope with that the name calling the laughing what ever, but you rejected me, you didn't care. I cried myself to sleep that night knowing that the one person who knew me so well didn't care she shut me off like everyone else did but do you know what I don't feel sorry for myself it's you who I feel sorry for! I might not have your perfect life perfect friends all the girls chasing me but I don't need that because the people I do have care for me way more than the people you have!" His words stung knowing that I had caused that I never wanted for him to feel rejected, he wasn't at least not by me as he walked away I need to stop him him but I didn't know how.

'Just kiss him Rae he obviously likes you' Tilly voice rang in my head maybe that was the only thing I could do to show him I like him, chasing after him I reached my hand out and held onto his wrist tugging so he turned around.

"Niall you rejected me, before I knew who you were you rejected me, how did you expect me to talk to you when all I thought was he was going to ignore me, I couldn't do it, it broke my heart to see all them people say stuff about you hence why I gave Vanessa that bruise"

"What that was you!?" He cut me off with wide eyes, maybe he hasn't seen it considering she hasn't been at school

"Yes, I wasn't going to let her say stuff about you that wasn't true, I care about you Niall and I would do it all over again to anyone" my hand reached to his cheek as I stroked my thumb over it just looking into his bright blue eyes, feeling my feet lift me up he actions stopped me

"What are you doing Rae?" Without him noticing he had started to lean in making me carry on, I could feel his hand slightly shake, the one that I was holding.

"Something I should have done a long time ago" I brushed my lips against his as I watched his eyes flutter close, putting his hand on my waist and moving both my hands to his neck I pulled him down slightly kissing his lips properly naturally I started moving my lips against his, almost instantly he moved his against mine, by his tense movements I could tell it was his first kiss and he was nervous, his other hand wasn't on my waist yet so I took it to hold moving it to my waist I pulled away.

"Hey Relax okay" I gave him a smile as he nodded this time he leaned down kissing me, this time my tongue ran across his bottom as an attempt to pry his lips apart, realising my actions he opened his mouth allowing me to massage my tongue with him, this time our movements were more natural and in time, as we kissed his hand ran up and down my back pulling me closer to him, under his touch my body heated up as I felt myself smile against his lips causing us to break away leaning our foreheads together.

Looking down from his eyes to his lips I saw the smile that was plastered in his face

"It's nice to see you smile" I said before I could stop myself

"It's good to smile again" he replied smiling wider as he pulled away standing straight looking down at me.

"Can we get out of here?" I asked as he nodded, before turning away, without thinking I put my hand in his as I felt his hand tighten around mine like he didn't want to let go, reaching his car he opened the door for me making my smile, I watched as he jogged round to the other side climbing in.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked looking at me his whole body seemed nervous again

"Maybe we could just hang out together " I smile to him hoping to lighten his nerves

"Erm we can I mean we could go to my house? I mean that's only if you want to it's fine if you don't want to" he stuttered again as a giggle left my mouth