Let It Go - Kyle Coglitore (Song Imagine)

So this song is really touching to me and it fits Dean perfectly so I'll only be doing this for only him. I'll do more song imagines for other characters soon. Warning, mature content and could be very triggering, read with caution//

I need some sleep
You can't go on like this
I tried counting sheep
But there's one I always miss

You lay in the bed, thinking about Dean. You really do love him but he just broke down and started to take it out all on you in multiple ways such as yelling, hitting and all the shit you had to go through with him.

You look over to the nude man underneath the sheets next to you, passed out. The room was warm and filled with the scent of sweat with a hint of the young handsome mans Axe and a bit of your perfume that Dean always loved, maybe thats why you can't stop fucking thinking about him.

Everyone said, I'm getting down too low
Everyone said, you just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go

You get up slowly and start putting your clothes back on from tossing them onto the floor earilier that night. You walk to the bathroom, putting your hair up into a quick messy bun, turning your head to the man whos name you already forgot, making sure you're not too loud.

You grab your phone off the side table next to the messy bed and check your notifications which are filled with missed calls, voicemails and texts from Dean and a few from Sam.

I often sit and wish that I could just change my past
I think about you dad there's so much shit that I could ask
Like why am I still haunted by the day that you left
I wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats
I can't believe this happened, can't believe your'e gone

Dean sighs and grabs the bottle, its 4 a.m. and Sam wakes to Dean searching for his keys.
"Dean? Its 4, what the hell?" Sam scowls.
"I'm getting Y/N" thats all he says and grabs his keys out of his pocket and walks out, slamming the door behind him as a picture falls down and the glass shatters.

Dean starts the car, finishing off his ninth bottle this night then throwing it out the window and drives away on the highway, blasting the radio. He has no expression and his eyes look dull and colourless, almost lifeless.

I shoulda known it that when I woke that something went wrong
All the loud screams, me running down the stairs
And she was by your side and you were just laying there

Dean pulls into the motel, a few towns over as it starts pouring rain. Dean calls you again and you look down to your phone as it vibrates in your hand, you decline it.
"Look, babe. I'm sorry, I know I fucked up, I'm sorry. Please lets just work this out like all the other shit we went through. I know it's hard and we almost never get a break but we will get through this babe. I love you so much." He talks into phone, holding back a few tears and sniffeling here and there while parking the Impala in front of room seven, where your car was parked.

I didn't know what to do, I tried to call the cops
I was tryin' so hard to fight back all my tear drops
And then the paramedics busted in through the door
Then the cops told me you were fine they even reassured
I'm sorry pops I let you down I shoulda been there quicker
I ain't forgot you lookin' down while I cry on your picture
Just know I miss I didn't forget our plans still in motion
Let's reminisce about the good and let's forget the hopeless

You listened to the voice mails and tears started to stream down your face, you tried to scream but nothing came out so you weeped quietly on the side of your bed with the phone on the floor, playing one of Dean's voice mails while your hands were on your temples and tears splashed onto the sheets.