Your first hunt (D. F. Series)

Yay first father daughter thingy!!//

Dean:
"Well lets go," your dad said, rubbing the back of his neck after slamming the trunk of the Impala down.
"Wait, I get to come this time?!" You asked, excited as hell. Your uncle Sam laughed and got in the passenger side while your father Dean got in the drivers seat and started the car.

You opened the backseat door and jumped in, taking a breath and then closing it.

Sam looked over to your dad and raised an eyebrow, hes concerned. Dean smiles a little.
"She's gotta learn sometime Sammy, she's already in her early teens." He whispers to your uncle, you clear your throat.
"I'm right here, assbutts." you scoff.
Sam shakes his head and you kick the back of his seat and Dean chuckles.

You take out your phone and throw it up on the dash, Sam puts it in the glove box and gives you an old flip phone incase you need to call someone if you guys get seperated.

After about an hour of driving, Dean pulls up in a parking spot near a car with broken windows and blood splattered on one side.
"Talk about a ghost town" Dean jokes.

You roll your eyes and get out, heading to the trunk. You pop open the trunk and the two brothers stand behind you, basically towering over you. You grab your shot gun, holy water and your father takes out the angel blade and hands it to you.
"You really think I forgot mine?" You pull out the exact same one from your pocket and smirk, then putting it back, hidden. Sam looks over to Dean and gives an impressed look while you walk around the Impala looking for anything suspicious.

"Alright Y/N, stay close." Sam says as you all make your way into the building. Dean raises his gun, ready to shoot as you stay close behind him, Sam follows you both at the back. The lights flicker and then shut off, making the once dim halls even dimmer than before. Its now pitch black, a light at the end of the hall turns on and a girl probably a few years older than you stands there and raises her hand, Dean and Sam go flying to each side of the walls, making them drop all their weapons.

You raise your gun and shoot, nothing happens and she just glares at you, smirking.
"You know, this look really doesn't suit me. I think I'll just have to take your daughters meat suit, Dean" the woman says, staring at you as her eyes flicker black.
"Stay away from her, you bitch." Your father yells as he's pinned on the wall.

She begins walking towards you but stops and cocks her head at Dean then looks over to you.
"Y/N Winchester.. The real vessel for me and you just brought her right here for me. What a treat, thanks for not making it too complicated, boys." She smiles at you with evil in her eyes and walks closer towards you. You step back and bump into a tall bald man and he grabs you by your shoulders, keeping you still which makes you drop your gun.

"Vessel?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean yells. The demon turns around and chuckles.
"Dean, Sammy. Did you really expect it to end with you guys? Don't you remember when you were planned to be Micheal's vessel years ago Dean?"
"Shut up you piece of s--" Your father stops talking, almost like he started choking on his own tongue.
"Don't listen to her Y/N! She's lyin--" the same thing happens to Sam and they both just stare in terror.

"They didn't tell you? Well sweetheart, they almost let the world burn to ashes." She laughs and walks close enough that shes staring down at you.
"Well I guess I just have to forgive and forget, bitch." You headbut the man behind you and kick him back, then taking out your angel blade, you stab the chick right in the heart and twist it.

Light emerges from her eyes and mouth almost like a firey substance, she falls to the ground and you finish off the one demon behind you and the same thing happens to him. Dean and Sam walk towards you and walk you out back to the Impala.