It's Strange - Louis the Child (Weathin Remix) Song Imagine

I really hope you guys enjoyed the previous song imagine thing, I'm quite proud of it. Anways I feel like this one isn't going to be so depressing and down right bizarre. Warning, full of sexual content in this one, like IM SERIOUS THIS IS LITERALLY SMUT OR SOMETHING ALRIGHT??

Heart been so cold that I don't feel at all

Sam pushed you against the wall, shoving his tongue in your mouth and running his hands through your smooth hair.

Scarred up inside so I built all these walls
Head rolling back, but I'm faking the rush

"I dont want to move too fast Y/N.." He breathes heavily over you after he breaks a kiss.
"I don't mind Sam" you look up into his glossy eyes.

Out every night and I'm lonely as fuck

Sam presses his soft lips up to yours and you both start touching each other,

I make my own rules and my own plans

every touch is a spark.

I got no room for no man
That's my way, that's my way
Then I saw you in a dream right
I wanna call you, a kind of feeling
I can't name, I can't name

Sam slams you against the wall as you feel slightly attached to him. You've never felt this way before and you're positive Sam hasn't either in a long time. No, he's felt this way about you for quite a while now ever since he saw you in that library.

"Y/N, I don't want to make this sound weird but--" you cut him off as you smash your lips into his, running your hands through his messy brown hair.

It's strange
But I don't need space from you
And every single thing you do, I like

"I love you, Sam" you say in between breaths as you both lean on the wall, close together. He smiles and grabs your waist, pulling you into another kiss and pushing you onto the bed.

I've been chaste
Maybe I just knew I had to wait for you

Sam lays over you, kissing your neck and leaving a hickey here and there while running his hands up your shirt, then throwing your shirt off to the side.

Draw a knife and carve a little space for you
It feels nice

You sit on thw bed with your legs crossed, staring at him with wide curious eyes as he takes off his shirt.

It's strange, but I don't need space from you
And every single thing you do, I like

You press your lips together again, adding a bit too much tongue in your opinion but Sam adores it as your tongues dance together.

Opened me up, I let down my defense

Sam lays you down, pulling away from the heated kiss and pecks a kiss all the way down to where your jeans are. He pulls them off and goes back to kissing you as he quickly takes off his aswell.

Swore that I wouldn't go falling again
I could be faded with somebody new
Rather be sober at home just us two

"I don't know what I would do without you.." he says and lays over you with lost look in his puppy dog eyes.

I make my own rules, and my own plans
I got no room for no man
That's my way, that's my way
Then I saw you in a dream right
I wanna call you, I got a feel that
I can't name, I can't name

Sam grabs you by your waist and kisses up until he reaches your face and makes one last passionate heated kiss before getting serious.

It's strange
But I don't need space from you
And every single thing you do, I like

He lays over top of you, you both run each others fingers through each others hair, messing it up.

I've been chaste
Maybe I just knew I had to wait for you
Draw a knife and carve a little space for you
It feels nice

Sam pulls you closer and you feel the pleasure as you both let out a moan and start grasping onto each others shoulders and backs, leaving scratches from your finger nails, and hickeys all over each others necks.

I make my own rules, and my own plans
I got no room for no man
That's my way, that's my way
Then I saw you in a dream right
I wanna call you, I kind of feel then
I can't name, I can't name

Sam rolls to the side and looks at you with heavy, tired eyes. He kisses your forehead and embarces you into a hug as he strokes your bare back until you fall asleep.