special announcement

Hey guys,

I have something cool in store for you guys that have read this story so far and love it. It's my first time trying this, so I want to see how much you guys like it and if I should do it for my first book, Kayla.

So, there is this app called Episode. If you have the app, I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with this.

Yes! I've made a portrayal of this book on the fun app called Episode. This way, it'll be a little interactive for you guys and you'll get to see the characters speak and move around just like in the book. Of course, with it being a video game, it doesn't include all of the specific details the book has, simply because it's.. a video game :)

But I did change the character's names in the game, Chanes is still there, but the lead character who is initially names Gisselle in the story has been named Kendall and the lead character that you all know so well, Dominico, has been named Liam.

I know, I know. Why not stay with the usual names from the story?

Well, it's because initially I was going to free write an Epsiode story, just completely make it up. But I couldn't, it takes time for me to get everything like how I want it, so I figured, why not give the ones who actually read my story a chance to look at it in a different perspective and who knows, that may even make you guys like it a lot more.

So, if you guys would like to check that out, please download the app. It's called Episode Interactive and most likely it'll include something about Mean Girls in the description and that'll be the one! Download it, it's free, don't worry, I love free stuff just like you guys lol probably even more, and when you have it downloaded, search for the book.

The title is In Your Dreams and if you can't find it based off of its name, then you can search my name and it'll be the first to pop up.

Yes, my name is Taneia Thomas (TT or T. Thomas) so please, get on that and please let me know what you guys think of it. Should I keep it going or just strictly worry about the actual book at hand, which of course, I'm most definitely continuing.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your votes and comments. They mean so much to me, I actually know that you guys care about what happens next and all of that and it just gives me motivation to continue the story.

Thanks again guys :)

* Photo Creds to me for this picture guys. I actually took it in Windermere, Florida a week ago I believe. And yes, I do live in Ocoee, Florida lol just thought I'd share it with you guys. I love nature pics.