Chapter 4: (Dead Pegasus)

I smiled and glanced at T.J. as she walked into the room. Her dad made a mega huge deal about her passing out. I mean, yeah, it’s hot out here but seriously, it’s not like you die from passing out. Anyway, so T.J. walks in, wearing tiny short shorts, a white singlet top, knee-length pink and black striped socks and boots. Her ray gun holster was wrapped around her waist. Around her neck was a blue, flowery bandanna. Her eyes were a piercing blue colour and her skin had a nice light tan to it. Long, golden brown hair shimmied down in a ponytail, to her butt. I was jerked out of my thoughts by a scream outside the diner. I was outside in flash, my green ray gun in my hands. Solar Shark followed me and I glared at my surroundings. Toxic was limping towards the diner but Party Poison was nowhere to be seen. Toxic fell to her knees and Winter Wonderland ran up to her.

“Mummy, where’s Daddy?” she asked and Toxic glanced at her.

“They have him,” her mum whispered before passing out.

“We’ll get him back, I promise,” I heard T.J whisper.

“But if he’s dead, then I will kill whoever hurt him,” he snarled.

“But didn’t the Dracs die?” Sweetie Pie asked and Fun Ghoul frowned.

“One way to find out,” Desert Love said.

“Jamia? Christa?” Jet Star said and they both looked at him. “Take the girls inside, please.”

They nodded, understanding what was happening. They ushered the girls inside and Kobra Kid looked at his sister-in-law.

“She has lost a lot of blood. There is no way she will survive,” he mumbled and I nodded.

“We will get Poison back for Toxic,” Fun Ghoul said, holding out his ray gun to Kobra Kid. “You should do it.”

He nodded and took the gun, aiming it at Toxic. He closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. I turned away and exhaled a deep breath. I had only briefly met Party Poison but I feel like I know him form somewhere. Jet Star had the same hair as someone I knew and Fun Ghoul had the same tattoos as someone I know but I couldn’t remember who.

“Pegasus?” T.J. asked and I turned to stare at her. “Uh, what’s you real name?”

“Savana,” I said, cringing. “I haven’t said that name in ages.”

T.J. smiled softly and pointed to Kobra Kid.

“His real name is Mikey, Jet Star is Ray and Fun Ghoul is Frank,” she said and I stared at them.

“As in My Chemical Romance from like years ago?” I asked and Frank nodded. “You are so lucky to be related to the Ray Toro. So Party Poison is Gerard?”

T.J. nodded sadly and her expression turned thoughtful. Sighing, I watched as Frank and Ray trudged back inside the diner.

“You coming inside?” Mikey asked and T.J. shook her head.

“I need to speak to Savana,” she said and Mikey nodded, pecking her lips quickly.

He dashed inside and T.J. glanced at me, blushing slightly. I smiled at her.

“So whatcha wanna talk bout?” I asked and she glanced at the diner quickly before flicking her eyes back to me.

“I want to get Party Poison back,” she said. “Do you wanna help me?”

I chewed my lower lip and stared at her, searching for any signs of her trying to fool me. There wasn’t and I sighed.

“Why do you need me?” I asked.