He tells you he loves you for the first time (Niall, Harry, and Louis)

Niall:

You and him were at home watching Ted. You were cuddled up next to him and he had his arm around you. This movie was extremely funny to you so you were constantly laughing. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Niall staring at you intently. You turned to him with a confused expression.

" What?" You asked. He smiles and stares at you for another second before answering.

" Nothing. I just realized how much i love you." He says simply. At first you were shocked. This is the first time he has ever said he loved you. Your heart was racing at an incredible speed. You smiled widely and replied.

" I love you too. " He smiled and blushed. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. So much love and passion went into this kiss. After a while you pulled away breathless.

" I love you." he repeated.

" I love you too."

Harry:

You were in the kitchen cooking a suprise breakfast for Harry. He was still sleeping and was going on tour tomorrow so you wanted to make this morning special. You cooked him his favorite french toast and eggs. You just got the french toast done and you started cooking the eggs. All of the sudden you feel warm hands go around your waist. You look up and see Harry. You two exchange smiles and you continue cooking. He rests his head on your shoulder and kisses your neck gently.

" What are you doing kitten?" He asked.

" Cooking you a nice breakfast. I made french toast and eggs for you." You replied.

" My favorite! Why you cooking me a breakfast though?"

" Because this is our last full morning together, and i want to make it a special morning."

" I know a way to make it really special." He says kissing your neck then up to your jawline. Then you realized what he was saying.

" No! You pervert!" You laugh. He laughs as well.

" Aww why not? I know we both could use it." He says kissing the back of my neck. You think for a minute then answered.

"Maybe tonight." You smirk.

" YES!" He says in excitement. You laugh. You two stay in silence as you cook.

" I love you" He says pulling you closer to his body. At first you were taken back. He has never said that to you before. My heart was beating out of my chest and I'm sure Harry could feel it.

" I love you too."

Louis:

You were at home waiting for Louis to come home. He was suppose to be home an hour ago for our dinner, but apparently he had more important things to do. You were angry yet worried. You just hoped he wasn't cheating on you. It made you feel sick just at the thought. You hear the door open and close, indicating Louis was home. You decided to stay calm and approach this problem very calmly so you don't start a fight.

" Y/N baby! I am home! I missed you so much baby!" He yelled through the house. His footsteps came closer to you as you sat on the couch. He walked into the living room seeing you sitting there.

" Where were you Louis? I made us dinner and everything... But you didn't show." You said sadly. He frowned his eyebrows clearly confused. Then it clicked to him.

" Oh my god baby! I am so sorry i forgot!" He said frantically and then walking up to me and pulling me onto his lap on the couch.

"Where were you?" You asked again still suspisious. He looked at you before answering.

" I worked late." He said plainly.

" Why didn't you call or text me letting me know! I thought you were....." You stop yourself from saying it. His eyes widen realizing what you were going to say.

" Y-you thought i c-cheated on you." He stuttered. His eyes became very glossy.

" No, well..... yeah." You said looking down in your lap. He lifted you chin to look at him. A tears escaped his eye.

" I would never, EVER cheat on you! You are my one and only, and i would never hurt you." He says in all seriousness. " I love you too much." He mumbles. Your eyes widen, this is the first time ever he has said he loved you.

" I love you too." He look into your eyes then started kissing you. The kiss became very heated and he was on top of you as you layed on the couch. He started kissing your neck.

" I will show you how much i love you." He mumbles against my neck. And lets just say he sure as hell showed me his love towards me. ;)

(A/N) I will update Liam and Zayn's part to this soon but i decided to go ahead and update now. Tell me how you guys like it!!! Love all of you :)) xx