11

A:Blake I.... I... I just don't know what to say. And I am NOT with Ronnie. Yes I do miss you too, but. I'm just not ready. And I only kissed him to make you jealous because that's what you were doing to me with Brenda. What even happened to you guys? What dead end road did you go to, because I know you banged her.

B: You're wrong. After the movie I took her home I didn't want to be bothered with anyone else. But just know. No matter how far you push me away. No matter how many times you deny me. I'll always be there for you when you need me too. If we don't get back together, I'll still be the shoulder you can cry on after a bad break up. I'll still give you advice on guys. I'll still be your best friend. I'll just be your best friend who still loves you.

Woah. Love. Love? I didn't even think about love. That's a big word. Did he mean it? I don't know if I feel the same way. Maybe his feelings are deeper.

A: I would say 'i love you too.' but that would be sending you the wrong message.

B: I know I thought you should know. My feelings are deep for you. I really fucked things up last time. But I'll wait for you. I'll fight for you. Anything to get you back.

A: Blake stop. You could have any girl on the planet. Why me?

B: Because every other girl on the planet isn't like you. They don't lighten up the mood when the whole room is sad. They don't try to make everyone else smile, even though they just got out of a bad car accident. They don't have a smile that can brighten a room. That don't have a personality like you. You have the type where you put the ones you love first, and you want to make sure everyone is ok before you are. And also no one has an ass like yours.

He smirked at the remark. I giggled and slap his arm playfully.

A: You're right my ass is pretty awesome.

I giggled. He smiled a real smile.

A: Perfect.

B: What?

A: Your smile.

B: It's only for you.

A: Don't always make it that way.

B: It's kind of stuck that way.

I gave him a long warm hug.

A: You should go. Get some sleep.

B: Alright. I'll see you later. I love you.

A: Nice try. I'm gonna go listen to some Drake because of you.

He chuckled and got in his car and drove off.

I need to call Camryn and tell her the shit that has been going down! I'll call her in the morning though I'm going to sleep.

.........

Blake's POV:

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. Damn did I really cry? I don't care. I'm in love with her. I have a reason to. I replayed last night in my head. I remembered when she made out with whoever he was. Robbie? Ronnie? Whatever his name is gets on my nerves. I wanted to fly over the seats and beat his ass right there. If he thinks he's taking Z from me, he obviously doesn't know who I am. I gotta tell DJ what happened last night. I grabbed my phone and text him.

B: Hey man, I need to talk to you. A lot has happened last night.

He text back quickly.

DJ: Alright man. What time you comin?

B: About 30 minutes. Camryn isn't there is she? I want it to be private.

DJ: Nah man she's with Azaana.

Thank god. She would've told Azaana everything that I say to DJ.

I got dressed and went over to DJ's. When I got there it told him everything that happened. When I finished he stood quite. Then he finally spoke.

DJ: Damn.

That's it?

DJ: You told her you love her?

B: Yeah.

DJ: Did she say it back?

B: No she said it would be sending the wrong message.

DJ: Damn. What did you do when the guy kissed her?

B: Nothing. But I wanted to kill him so badly.

DJ: Well all I can tell you is fight for her.

B: Thanks man. Ima go.

DJ: Alright see you later.

........

Azaana's POV:

I sat in a Starbucks with Camryn and told her everything that happened.

C: So he was on his knees crying?

A: Yes.

C: Can you say thirsty?

She giggled.

A: Girl shut up he is not thirsty. He cares.

C: He sounds thirsty to me if you ask.

A: Well I wasn't asking.

C: Well fine then.

After awhile of talking I left and went home. When I got home I got a text I look at it and it's Ronnie.

Ronnie: Hey beauty, I wanna see you today. Wanna go somewhere?

Before I got to respond I got another text from Blake.

Blakey: Wanna hang out today?

Well shit. Who do I choose? Should I just say no to both? Ughhhhhh. What the hell man.

_________________________________

I'm tired💤 but who should she go out with? Should she just say no to both? Give me some feedback babies.