17

What it do shawty.😂

__________________________________

Azaana's POV:

It's been a week since I've last cut, and I feel proud about it. Blake has really helped me to improve.

"If they are being negative they don't matter." he would always tell me. I still haven't told him I ready for a relationship, I guess I'm just nervous. I don't know why though. While I was in my thoughts my phone ringed. It's Blake.

A: Hellloooo

B: Heyy

A: What's up?

B: I was just sitting here thinking about you. Then I thought I never took you on a real date.

A: That's not true remember that time at Disneyland? That was a date right?

B: Yeah but it wasn't a real date. I mean like a dinner date.

A: Well that's true.

B: Yeah so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a dinner date tonight? 7 o'clock?

A: Duhh of course I will.

B: Great! Um I'll see you later then!

I chuckled at how happy his voice was.

A: Haha ok I'll see you later.

I hung up the phone and threw it at my bed. I jumped up doing my happy dance. "I'm goin out with Blaaakkeee." I started singing. Then I was interrupted by another phone call. I wasn't sure who it was so I answered it hesitantly.

A: Um hello?

Unknown: Hey baby.

I instantly knew who it was. My fist started to clinch. How dare he call me.

A: VIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME FOR?

V: Geez calm down. I just wanted to talk.

A: I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY.

V: Please I just- I just want to explain myself. I miss you a lot. I want to talk. Meet me at Panda Express I know how much you love that place.

I sigh. I do deserve an explanation for why he was a certain way toward me.

A: Fine I'll be there in 5 minutes if you aren't there on time I'm leaving.

V: Thanks I'll see you in a little bit.

A: Yeah whatever.

I hung up the phone. I was already dressed from today so I just put on some shoes grabbed my purse and keys and got in my car. While I was driving Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus came on. For some reason this song makes me think I sing.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKINGGGG BAAAALLLLLL!"

I shouted the song in my car probably looking crazy to everyone else driving next to me. It's whatever. I pulled up to the Panda Express hoping Vin wasn't here. Then I saw his car.

"Dammit."

I got out and walked in. I got my food then sat where he was.

A: Talk.

I know I'm treating him coldly but he hurt me.

V: Well first off. I'm sorry I put my hands on you. I've been working on myself and learning how to control my anger. I miss being with you. I just want us to be together again.

Hahahahahaha no. Not gonna happen.

A: Well I'm glad that you're working on yourself, because you do need a lot of help. And no.