31

Blake's POV:

B: Naomi I need your-
N: You need me? With what?!
B: Will you go on a double date with me, DJ, and Camryn?
N: YES! YES A MILLION TIMES YES!
B: Ok bye I'll text you the details.

I know it's wrong to use her as a rebound but it might help get Azaana back. She's always jealous when I date girls. This could probably help. But hopefully Camryn can be nice, to me and Naomi. I called Camryn to let her know and to tell her to be nice.

C: What?
B: Nice to speak to you to.
C: What is it you want Blake?
B: Can you and DJ go on a double date with me?
C: You and Azaana are back together?
B: No.
C: Then who are you taking?
B: Um- uh Na- Naomi..
C: WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU CRAZY?!
B: No. I wanna get Azaana back and you know she gets jealous.
C: Do you plan on telling her where we're going?
B: Yeah.
C: If you want her jealous make it a triple date.
B: But I don't want to see her with another guy.
C: Do you want her jealous or not?
B: Yes.
C: Then it's a risk you'll have to take. I'll tell her and DJ about it.
B: Alright. And can you be nice?
C: Haha I can never be nice bye.

Well this is gonna be interesting. I set the date up for tomorrow night. Joy.
•••••••
NIGHT OF THE DATE.

I was on my way to pizza parlor. I wasn't going to waste a lot of money on a cheap ass date. I wasn't picking up Naomi either. When I got to the pizza place I found a table with six chairs. Next came in DJ and Camryn. We sat and chatted until Naomi came walking in.

N: Hey baby.
B: Hi.
N: Hey Camryn, DJ.
D: Hey.
C: .....
N: Camryn? I said hi.
C: That's nice.

Naomi sat down really close to me. She kept trying to grab my thigh under the table but I kept pushing her away. 10 minutes later, Azaana came in with... Roman. Ugh I hate him. But Azaana looked beautiful.

A: Hey beautiful people! Hey Naomi.
N: Hey sorry you and Blake didn't work out.
A: Yeah I see he already picked up a rebound.

Naomi shut up and Azaana sat down with Roman. He kept putting his arm around her and whispering things in her ear making her giggle. I thought I was the one that was suppose to make her jealous. Naomi tried to kiss me a few times, but I kept dodging them. Camryn and DJ were doing what they normally do. Act dumb as hell together.

C: So, Naomi, do you have a job? Like not standing on a corner but you know a real job.

Azaana struggled to keep a smile off her face as well I did. DJ kept a straight face but you could tell he wanted to crack up.

N: Um actually, I just quit stripping downtown, now I work at a clothing store ove-
A: You were a stripper?
N: Yes, I was workin that pole too.
A: That's really interesting. How long were you a stripper?
N: Since 09.
A: Wow that's a long time. Was it fun?
N: Hell yeah it was fun. I was always nude.
A: Wow! That's even more interesting.
She said everything in a sarcastic tone.
C: Wow Blake! You got yourself a keeper!
B: So Roman, I heard you've been in jail before. What happened?
R: Uh I got in a fight in public.
B: Really? Would you say you have problems controlling your anger?
R: No not really.
A: Yeah he seems sane. But Blake wasn't that kind of your problem? You were always fighting for stupid reasons huh? Is always because of jealousy right?
B: Yeah sometimes. But you have a jealousy problem yourself don't you? And some anger issues.
A: Actually I do have anger issues. I can admit that. But jealousy I don't about all that.
B: Remember that time you smashed a girls face on a glass door? That was pretty scary.
A: Yeah some people should know not to test me.
B: Well Roman are you aware that she will actually hit guys if they annoy her?
A: Naomi are you aware that you're only here to make me jealous, but Blake is getting angry that it's not working?
B: Ohh good one.
N: Is that true?
A: Are your shoes fake? Yes, yes it is true.
N: Well Roman must be a rebound too.
R: Actually know we're only here as friends.
N: Well I'm leaving.
C: Thank god! Finally! Deuces! Leave! Be gone! Tata! Toodles! Have a blessed day! Bye bitch!
N: Camryn, stop before you get cracked.

Without saying another word Camryn reached across the table and started whooping Naomi's ass! DJ and Azaana tried to pull her off of Naomi, but she had a tight grip on Naomi's hair.

C: YOU STUPID BITCH!
N: GET HER OFF OF ME!
C: DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME DJ!
D: CAMRYN STOP YOU'RE END UP GETTING ARRESTED!

Camryn let go immediately. Naomi picked up parts of her hair off the table and ran out crying. DJ was trying to calm down Camryn while me, Azaana, and Roman stood there in shock. I looked around the place and everyone was staring at us. The room was full of silence. Then Azaana, of course, broke it.

A: So I guess that's the end of the date?
_________________________
I might not be able to update till Sunday, so I wrote a quick chapter. Comment what you think! Love you all!