44 Part 2

Azaana's POV:

Clips to the W for tonight's game! While I was waiting outside the locker rooms I got a lot of congratulations for the engagement! I couldn't stop smiling since then! Blake walked out of the locker room in a different suit then the one before. Press Conference.

B: Hey baby.

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer and pecked my lips.

A: Hey babe. Press Conference?

B: Yeah you know the drill.

I wiggled my finger signaling Blake to come closer.

A: I got a present when we get home baby.

I whispered in his ear with subduction in my voice. He smirked and smacked my ass.

A: Dude you gotta stop doing that.

He smiled and kissed me once more.

B: I'll see you in a little baby. I love you.

A: Love you too.

I watched Blake walk away to the conference room. I sat down on a bench. Suddenly a whole bunch of cameras were coming to me. Screaming my name and asking me questions. Most about the engagement.

Interviewer: Azaana! Is it true that Blake is only marrying you because you are pregnant?!

A: Excuse me? Why is it that I always have to be considered pregnant?! Like am I gaining weight or something?! Why can't he just marry me because he actually loves me enough to spend the rest of his life with me? Don't believe ignorant rumors. And to the answer to your question is no. No I am not pregnant. Goodbye!

I stormed away. I walked down the hall and ran into Madelyn.

M: Hey gorgeous! Congrats!

A: Hey beautiful. And thanks.

M: What's wrong? You seem upset.

A: Just dumbass paps.

M: Hey watch it. I'm one of them!

A: No you aren't you don't ask dumb questions.

M: Well what did they say?

A: If Blake was only marrying me because I'm pregnant.

B: You're pregnant?!

Blake asked walking out of the press room.

A: No Blake I'm not pregnant.

M: You aren't?

A: No!

M: You better get on that then Blake!

B: Oh trust me I try.

A: Both of you stop.

B: Well what's going on?

A: I'll tell you later. Can we go home?

B: Yeah come on.

We walked out of the stadium hand and hand. Flashes from cameras go off while we walk. I get in the car and Blake drives off.

We pull into the driveway. I open the garage door and run.

A: Catch me if you can.

I hear Blake's foot steps follow close behind. I run to the bedroom and jump on the bed. Blake jumped on the bed next to me. He rolled me over so I was sitting on top of him. He played with the ring on my finger.

B: Next is a baby.

He whispered softly. I smiled.

A: About that.

Blake's eyebrows furrowed.

B: About what?

A: Well we've been very sexually active and we haven't been using protection.

B: What are you saying?

A: I'm saying what if I'm already pregnant?

Blake was quiet and I stared at him waiting for a response. He finally broke the silence.

B: Well we're gonna have to find out.

Blake got up off the bed. He grabbed his keys and my hand.

•••

I was walking through the store looking for a pregnancy test. Just looking for one was overwhelming. If I happen to be pregnant, I would be giving up basketball for a while. Blake would be on the road most of the time. And it would be just me. He is a good father to Ford and tries to see him as much as possible, or when Brynn isn't being a bitch. But is he even ready? He was hardly ready for Ford. Is he ready for a second child? I don't even think I'm ready.

I found a test and went to the cashier. I paid and walked back to Blake's car.

B: You got it?

A: Yeah.

The car ride was silent. I kept thinking about how we would raise a baby if we have one. It seems like everything is happening so fast. I'm moving in tomorrow, the engagement, now a baby might be on the way.

•••

We sat on the bed, waiting for 3 minutes that felt like 3 hours. The timer finally went off signaling the 3 minutes were up. I looked at all 3 pregnancy test. All of them were...

________________________

Is She Pregnant Or Nah?