13

Blake's POV:

I finally found out why she isn't ready. She can't trust me? Haven't I showed how it was a mistake? When she told me I didn't even want to respond. I was just angry. Women. They're so complicated. I don't think I should've not said anything to her. I should explain to her. I don't know if it's right to go tonight. I don't care I'll go over there now. I called her.

B: Hello?
A: What do you want?
B: I know you're mad at me, but I want to explain.
A: Fine. Explain yourself.
B: Can I come over?
A: Why can't you explain over the phone?
B: Because I respect you.
A: Whatever. See you in 10 mins.

She hung up. I could understand why she's treating me so coldly. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Ugh it's from Brynn. What the hell does she want now? I opened the text.

BabyMamaDrama: Ford is feeling really sick and my car is in the shop. I need your help to get him to the hospital quick.
B: Of course I'll be there in 10 mins.

I headed out the door and sped over to Brynn's house. I thought in the back of my mind. Wasn't I suppose to go somewhere? I dot remember. Anyways once I got to Brynn's I banged on the door. This is my son we're talking about. She opened the door in a robe. Seriously?

B: What the hell why aren't you dressed to take Ford to the hospital? Where is he? We need to go!
Br: He's at my sisters house.
B: What the fuck? Why would you tell me my son is sick, if he's not even here?
Br: Because I want you Blake.
B: What?
Br: I want you. Right now.
B: No.
Br: Blake at least come in and talk to me.

Something told me to go in. But then something else told me not to. I went in. She sat across from me.

B: What do you need to talk about.
Br: Well-
B: If it's not about my son I don't want to know.
Br: Well it's about us.

I stood up about to walk out the door. She stopped me.

Br: Just listen! I want you! Don't you think Ford should see his parents happy? Together?

I patted down my pockets looking for my phone. Shit I must have left it in the car. I tried to walk pass Brynn but she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I pushed her off me and left. I got in my car and drove off. When I got home, I looked for my phone in my car. It wasn't there. If I fucking left my phone at Brynn's house I'm going to lose my mind. I called it on the house phone. Brynn answered it.

Br: Ha they always come back.
B: I'm coming to get my phone.
Br: You should go to Azaana's house next. She seems pretty pissed.

FUCK. How could I forget so quickly?! I hung up the phone and didn't even go to Brynn's house. I headed straight Azaana's house. I think I fucked up again. When I got there I knocked on her door. She didn't open the door, but she talked through it.

A: Wow look who showed up.
B: I'm sorry something came u-
A: Yeah you had some baby mama issues a.k.a you wanted to talk about you're guys's relationship? She told me how you kissed her! And it sucks that I can't even be mad that you two kissed! I could only be mad that you completely forgot about me. Like I was just some random hoe off the street.

Her voice started to crack.

B: I didn't kiss her back!
A: How would I know?! I can't even trust you! Just leave and don't come back!
B: Azaan-
A: LEAVE!

I stood at the door for a moment. How could I forget? I got angrier and angrier by the minute. I left and went to Brynn's house. When I got there I banged on her door. She opened it.

Br: Yup, they always come ba-
B: Give me my fucking phone! I'm not in the mood!

She jumped at my yelling and handed me my phone. I went back to my car and drove off. When I got home I went through my phone. I checked my missed calls list. 30 missed calls from Azaana. 10 text messages. 4 voicemails. Somebody help me?
________________________________
I'm tired. Lol I'll try an write more tomorrow.