PROLOGUE

MORISSON SERIES #2
D

ONIELLA

By LittleCreepHeart
Copyright © (LittleCreepHeart) 2021
All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, ESTABLISHMENTS, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE PURELY THE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO AN ACTUAL PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

PROLOUGE

Since Doniella Salazar married in her three-month relationship with Wazel Blake Morrison, her life has not been simple. Yes, she and Wazel had only been engaged for three months, but she loves him so much. Wazel was only twenty -six and she was only twenty -three when they got married.

Dahil natatakot siyang maging matandang dalaga, pumayag siya kaagad na maikasal nang mag-proposed nga ang nobyo. Ayaw niya kasing matulad sa mga kapatid na naging matandang dalaga sa sobrang mapili ng mga ito sa lalaki.

Doniella thought that when the two couples were married, they would be happy. But she was wrong. She realized, a happy ending after marriage only happens in the movies. That marriage is not the end of the story. Because there are more complicated things that may happen.

And he thought, Wazel was the perfect man, kaya nga ito ang pinili niyang pakasalan. Again, she was wrong. She gave all the love and care as his wife. At first, they were really happy. But as time goes on, in the end, their marriage will come to nothing. Their marriage contract became trash.

At hiniling niya, sana hindi nalang niya nakilala si Wazel. Sana hinayaan nalang niya ang sariling maging isang matandang dalaga. Hindi yung ganito, patuloy nga siyang gumigising araw araw ngunit patay naman ang puso niya.