love at first sight

I pulled up into the test centre and turned off the engine. I've just done my driving test and my heart is now pounding out of my chest. I feel really sick and nervous. I look over to the woman who's adding up my scores. She then turned around to me and her face expression suddenly dropped. I gulped and wanted to punch her if she didn't tell me in the next two seconds. 

"I'm sorry to tell you this Bethany." she said then suddenly stopped. Tears started welling up in my eyes and she noticed. 

"But, you're going to have to buy a new car! you've passed your test" she added with excitement. Was this chick being serious? Have I actually just passed my driving test? Me, the duggy of the family, capable enough to be on the road with other drivers? Have I actually managed to do it? By this time I was feeling proud of my self. I thanked the woman, got out of the car and went into the driving centre to get my certificate saying I've passed. When I left I got out my phone and phoned my dad straight away.

"Hello Beth, how have you done?!" He asked. 

"I'VE JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!" I screeched with excitement.

"I knew you could do it sweetie. Well done!" He sounded so proud off me. This is the first time I've really made him proud, I did shit on my exams. I always used to get into trouble and hang around with the wrong people but as soon as I left school and started working at Topshop I really settled down and made new friends. I became a new woman and I bet you're wondering what I look like aren't you? Well I have brown hair that flows just past my shoulders and big brown eyes. I'm quite slim and I've got an annoying laugh. Well I say so but everyone says not. I tend to try and not laugh really loudly because I sound like a hyena. Even though I've never heard Hyenas laugh, wait.. can they even laugh? Any way back to my driving. The woman asked me if I wanted to drive myself home and I couldn't say yes quick enough. I jumped into the car and drove home. So much freedom when driving, you get to own the road and clear your mind. It's great. I soon reached my house and my dad was waiting for me outside. I turned off the car engine and put on the hand break (so the car didn't roll down the hill, even though that would probably have been funny) I got out the car and ran over to my dad and pulled him in for a hug. 

"Congratulations hunnie, I have a surprise for you!" My dad said to me whilst dragging me towards the garage. He told me to close my eyes and open them on the count of 5. I could hear the garage door open and then my dad said "Open your eyes" and there was a shiny black range rover sport. 

"ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY KIDDING ME!? I asked my dad in shock

"No Bethany, I wanted you to have a nice car for your first ever car" he looked at me whilst handing over the keys.

"Go check it out!" He added. I unlocked the car and got up in the drivers seat. This is what heaven feels like. Passing driving test on first time and got given a range rover sport for my first ever car. My dad took a photo of me in the car and posted on facebook tagging me in it "My little girl passed her driving test"  Then after he posted that I got a text from my bestfriend Gemma it read "CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING YOUR TEST, AND YOUR CAR, WELL IT'S BEAUTIFUL, IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"  Gemma is my bestfriend I've known since school and even getting a job I've still managed to keep her as my bestfriend. If the friendship is strong nothing can break us apart. I decided to phone her and then asked dad if I was allowed to drive to hers and see her. He let me so I set off in my brand new range rover sport which was lush. I bet you're all wondering how my dad mananged to afford a car like that for me. Well, he has a good job which pays well, and there's only me and my little brother so he spoils us rotten, as well as my mum. Cute little family. 

I finally reached Gemma's house and pulled onto her drive and saw her, her brother and his band stood at the window looking at me. I got out of the car and walked into the house where I was greeted by everyone and congratulated. Gemma has got a brother called James and he's in a band called The Vamps, they're not famous or anything, just a cute little band. Connor really tickles my fancy. I've only met them like once but they all seem like nice boys. Gemma asked me if I could drive them to a little studio what their dad built so we all pilled into the car. There was not enough room, so Connor, James, Tristan and Brad all squished into the back. I know this is illegal but I'm a bad ass.

"What a nice car you have Beth" Brad said from the back off the car.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" I replied back.

"It's lovely" Connor giggled looking out of the window. 

We reached the studio and as the boys were getting out Connor asked if I wanted to stay and watch them play a few songs. I've never actually heard them so they could be either good or bad. But i presume they will be good, because they are (good)looking. See what I did there? I then decided to stay for a bit. We headed off inside and me and Gemma took a seat just where the boys instruments were set out. When they were all together with their guitars and drums they looked like a band. A pretty good band too! My dad works for a music company so I could get them some gigs and start to gain them some fans. But I left that out just yet as I haven't heard them sing yet. When they were finally ready they began to sing a McFly song, and wow they actually were very good. Connor has got the cutest smile in the world and James' hair is so luscious and Brad's eyes are so dreamy and Tristan's clothes are so unique. I really like these boys. After hearing them play a few songs I decided I would go back home and have something to eat. When they had a break I told them I was going. I went to them all and hugged each and everyone of them. Lastly I approached Connor and gave him a small smile as I pulled back and he gave me one back. I exited the studio and went to my car. Yes my very own car. (very weird saying this) I pulled myself up and then drove off. Having flashbacks off Connor's cheeky face in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about him the whole drive home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had to start a new fanfic, because me being a absolute penis deleted it by accident. So i decided to write a new one, I think this one is better anyway. Feedback would be appreciated and votes would make my day! :) Thank you x