here I go again

I pulled up onto my drive and got out off my car and entered my house where my mum came running over and congratulated me. I was actually getting pretty bored off everyone saying this to me now. I went off topic and asked her if I was allowed some food. She nodded and I strolled to the room where there was cards and presents pilled up on the table. It was like it was my birthday or something. I sat down and opened the cards which all nearly had 'well done on passing your test' and messages like that. I then got the few presents and took them out of the gift bag. Got to admit the little toy cars were pretty cool, and there was a key ring for my car keys. My mum then came and handed me some pasta. Pasta is my fave! I switched on the music channel and band after band after band came on. Boybands are haunting me. I thought of the vamps and how good their music is till suddenly I felt my phone buzz. Unknown number. I decided to leave it as I don't answer unknown numbers, could be call centres or a perv. I then received a text which said.. "Hey Bethany, It's Connor, Gemma gave me your number and I was just wondering if you wanted to come hang with me and Brad later?xx" What the actual hell was Connor texting me for? He didn't seem interested in me, he must just be being friendly. I decided to go and then text him back "Yeah, that will be fine, where do you want picking up?" I text back but didn't want to put any kisses in case he thought I was desperate. I finished off my pasta and headed off upstairs to change clothes and have a shower. I was in the shower and then suddenly heard banging on the bathroom door and a voice followed 

"Hurry up in the shower, you've been in 20 minutes and I NEED the toilet" My little brother Max shouted.

"Hang on!" I replied. 

So i finished off in the shower and let the door open for Max. 

"About time" he said pushing past. 

"Was you shaving your monkey legs?" He added. 

Yes, my little brother is cheeky for his age He's only 9 but acts like a 13 year old, I don't know where he gets that language from. I went to my bedroom and got out some clothes and noticed my phone light up on my bed. I went over and it was from Connor. I still haven't saved his name into my phone. Be right. It read "Well me and Brad are ready now, James, Tristan and Gemma have left:)xx" I grabbed my phone off charge and text him back "I'm just changing now, I'll be on my way in 10 minutes dude x" I decided to put a kiss this time just to be friendly. Hope he doesn't think I fancy him. I giggled to my self and then put my clothes on. I took my hair out of my bobble and ruffled it up a bit as I didn't wash it in the shower. I put on some leggings, a baggy top, a hooded jacket, and my white high top converse which aren't white, they're mucky. I went downstairs, grabbed my bag off the side, got my car keys and headed off to the studio to get Brad and Connor. I pulled up outside the studio and text Connor "I'm hereeeeeeeeeee!" I quickly text him and out toddled Brad and Connor. Connor jumped into the passenger seat and Brad behind him. I placed my phone in the rest at the side of my seat and asked where the boys wanted to go. Brad said Connor's so I set off driving and followed Brad and Connors instructions. Connor grabbed my phone but I couldn't see what he was on. I started panicking but there's nothing on my phone that I should be worried about. 20 minutes into the journey and we are lost. In the middle off practically no where. 

"Good one Brad!" I said joking around

"Connor wasn't helping, he's too busy on candy crush on your phone" He replied

"OH so that's what he's doing!" I sternly said in a non offensive way and laughed afterwards. 

"I'm just playing candy crush, I'll come off it if you want me to Beth?" Connor cheekily said with his major cute accent. 

"No it's fine Connor, you keep playing." I laughed. Omg he's like a kid in many different ways. I started liking him more every minute. I looked through the windows to see if I could see any road signs but I can't. To top things off it's getting dark. 

"Connor, get your house up in my phone on google maps" I exclaimed. He put it on and then we were back on the road. Only passed my test a couple of hours and I've already got lost. Wow what a great day. After hours and hours off finding Connor's house, we approached his driveway. 

"Nice house Con." I said not realizing I just called him a nickname. 

"You don't mind me calling you Con? do you you?" I added hoping he would be okay with it. 

"Yeah that's fine" He said smiling whilst taking off his seat belt. We got out of the car and approached his house. I realized I had left my phone inside my car and told Connor Im going back for it but he stopped me. 

"I still have it" and he got it out of his pocket then ran away. He ran all way around the bottom off the house and then up the stairs. I was still chasing him and I felt like a kid again chasing someone. He ran into his bedroom and I grabbed the phone but he grabbed hold of my hand. He sent chills down my spine and he was only holding my hand whilst holding the phone. I tried to wiggle it out of his hands but we ended up falling onto the bed facing each other. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. He's like an angel sent from God. I could stare at him forever. I could feel the tension between us. He laughed at me and tugged my phone a little. I whispered asking for it back. He came closer and closer. 

"You can have your phone back if you give me something in return" He asked. 

I was laid there thinking what I have off his and what I could give him but then I realized what he wanted. I looked at him in the eyes once more and he put his lips upon mine. I feel out of this world. His lips are so soft and he's so gentle. I kissed him back but we was interrupted by Brad at the door, with another girl. His face dropped to the floor and we both jerked up. 

"It's really not what it looks like, Katie!" Connor shouted to her but she ran off. 

"Who was that?!" I confusedly said. 

"It was" He couldn't finish what he was saying

"His girlfriend" Brad added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback would be nice:) please comment and vote, would mean alot! :)