everything's going to be alright

Connor's POV:

I'm sitting next to Beth holding her fragile hand, no grip or nothing from her, it's as though she's not alive. It's really all my fault, we shouldn't have been play fighting. I looked up to her mum and I could see the worry on her face. I wanted to punch my self in the face multiple times. I'm so stupid.

"Beth can you hear me?" She said stroking her head trying to get her back around. I gulped and looked down at her, no respond. The ambulance man rushed up the stairs, asked for her name and then asked what happened. 

"I don't know" Beth's mum said worriedly and then looked over to me. 

"We was play fighting and she rolled off the bed and hit her head on the wall. It sounded pretty hard." I gulped and gritted my teeth. The ambulance man checked her pulse and everything what they would normally do. Another ambulance assistant came up the stairs with a stretcher and they placed her upon it. I'm such a stupid boyfriend I thought which replayed in the back off my mind. 

"I'll go to the hospital with her" Her mum said whilst standing up and clinching onto her hand. 

"Beth's dad will drive you and Max to the hospital" His mum added and then let go off Beth's hand as she was being lifted down the stairs. She pulled me close into a hug and told me that everything will be okay and that Beth's a little fighter. A little smile grew upon my face. I got out my phone and phoned Brad because I'm closest to him in the band. My hands started to shake as I got out the phone and put it towards my ear.

"Brad?" I asked quickly.

"Connor? Connor what's wrong?" He asked.

"Its Beth, she's been taken to hospital" I couldn't keep my tears in.

"Con it's going to be alright, please stop crying mate. Do you know what's happened?" He worriedly asked. 

"Yeah we was play fighting and she fell off the bed and hit her head on the wall but didn't get any effects till a couple off hours later, and she was being sick then fainted in my arms basically. Her body was lifeless. Brad it's all my fault." I exclaimed down the phone. 

"Connor it's going to be alright, we will come see you, if we can" He soothly replied.

"Thanks mate" I said and hung up. I ran downstairs to where Beth was getting carried into the back of the ambulance. I put on my shoes and joined Max in the back of her dad's car.

"Is she going to be ok?" Max said. I looked over to him and he looked so upset. 

"Of course Max, she's had a little fall" I tried to comfort him and he started to perk up. 

"Was she being a silly?" He asked and I laughed at him which made him laugh. 

"Yeah, what a silly billy" I tried to say whilst holding back my tears. I got a text through on my phone and it was from Tris, and it said "Heard what's happened, hope you're okay bro, send her my love. Tris x" Don't know why he put Tris on the end, he's already saved on my phone. What a dick. 

We soon arrived at the hospital and we went to the main reception and Beth's dad asked for her. 

"Yes sure, it's down the corridor, first right. You might have to take it in turns if you all want to see her" She pleaded and then we went to find her room. Her dad insisted on me going in to join her mum as he said she would more likely want to see me than her dad. I laughed at him and he pushed me towards the door. 

"How is she?" I went in and sat next to her mum. 

"She's fine, she had a hit to the head, as we can see, but there's not brain damage or anything." She seemed pleased. 

"She should be waking up in a minute, put your chair at the other side of her" She said whilst smiling. I lifted this heavy green snotty chair and waddled like a duck  to the other side of the bed. I put it down with struggle and sat down and grabbed her hand. We was sat there for a least 10 minutes and then she came around. Her eyes slowly opened and a groan let out from her lips. 

"Beth" Her mum whispered whilst stroking her hand.

"Mum, where's Connor?" She breathlessy said and we both started laughing.

"You're obsessed" She still said laughing. 

"I'm here Beth, it's alright." I said with a smile on my face and stood up. A face also appeared on Beth's face as I was in her eyesight. It literally made my day.

"We're faggots" She chuckled looking up to me and then tugged my jacket down. I put my head closer to her face and she kissed me. Yep, Beth is back, my lovely lovely beth.

Back to Beth's POV:

Connor pulled back and I instantly got a smile back on my face even though my head was killing. I looked to my mum and she was sat there starring at me. 

"You're going to be fine" She said assuring me by stroking my hand. 

"That's good." I happily replied. 

"What's not soo good is that you have to stay over night." My face dropped.

"What about work?" I asked even though work was shit. 

"I'll phone them, tell them you're in hospital." She said then stood up so dad and Max could come in.  She left and them two flung around the curtain.

"Bethyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Max shouted and then got up on the bed and joined me. 

"Max, don't be jumping on her, she isn't well." Dad said concerned. 

"No, it's fine, I'm well, it's all good" I replied and Max laid down with me. 

"Come here." I said to him whilst trying to kiss him on the cheek but he was wiggling like a worm.

"No, girls are icky" He said laughing at me.

"But I'm you're sister?" I looked down at him and he smiled and let me kiss his cheek. I love him to pieces. He's the best brother I could ever have, even though he can be a pain in the ass sometimes, even when he's annoying Connor. I looked over to Connor and gave him a 'i love you' smile. 

"Who's staying with you tonight, the monsters might eat you?" Max asked making everyone laugh at him. 

"I'm fine by my self" I told everyone who was sat at the side of me. 

"Are you sure?" Connor looked at me and asked. 

"Obviously" I grinned. Visiting times had soon come around and I had to stay for overnight observations. Great stuff. Max sat up and kissed me, then followed by my dad and then Connor. 

"Get here" I soppily said. Max covered up his eyes before we kissed. He placed his lips on mine and I felt close to him once again. 

"I love you" I whispered as he pulled back.

"I love you too, text me" He replied and then walked off with Max and my dad. Max grabbed Connor's hand, here we go again, monnor bromance. 

"Connor you stopping at ours? we can play xbox together?" He looked up to Connor. 

"If you want me to" He looked down at him and smiled. I'm having a night in the hospital and my boyfriend is stopping over at my house, when I'm not there and going to play xbox with my little brother. Can't be bad! 

I watched a bit off tv, which was pretty shit as the hospital signal was awful, and then I decided to go to sleep in the most un comfiest beds ever. Just can't wait for this day to be over, was the worst day of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote and I will love you forever. Thanks to everyone that is reading so far:)