round two

I gradually woke up and rolled over and noticed Connor still sleeping. I got out my phone and sneakily took a photo off him just for revenge. As I started to shuffle my way off the bed his arm grabbed onto mine making me turn around to him. 

"Where are you going" He croaked whilst slowly opening his eyes which were still shut. 

"Downstairs for some breakfast. Can't you smell those bacon and egg sandwiches cooking?!" I smiled at him still trying to get off the bed. 

"Yeah, but come here." He pulled my arm again making me flop onto the bed. So I shuffled up to him and rested my head back down on the pillow at the side off him. He pulled up the covers so it came over to me and then just laid there starring at me. 

"Yes?" I cheekily said to him. 

"It's ages since we've been together, don't be a douche now." He frowned at me then put his arm around my waist. To be honest I have missed being with Connor, acting daft, cuddling with him, seeing his beautiful face everyday. My head burried into his chest and I could faintly hear his heartbeat. 

"I love you so much Connor, do you know that." I said whilst trying to get my head comfortable on his chest. 

"Of course Beth. We've been through so much shit, but you're worth everything." He replied then kissed the top of my head and then there was a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Who is it?" I shouted and then Max's little voice echoed through my bedroom and in he entered with Spike clinging from his shirt. He shut the door behind him and crawled into my bed, shuffling his way to the middle off us. I didn't want to leave Connor's arms as I was warm and comfy. 

"Hello to you too Max." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Spike wanted to say hi." He replied. 

"Hi Spike, By Spike." I sarcastically said. 

"Don't be like that Beth." Connor laughed.

"Take a photo off me and Spike and put it on instagram for me to see." Max said and Connor quickly looked at him. 

"You have instagram?" Connor asked Max and he just nodded looking at his lil bearded dragon. 

"Fine!" I said and got out my phone and took a picture off Max and put it on instagram and also twitter. 

"It's took, you can go now." I said whilst getting out off bed so he could get out. I made my way to get my dressing gown and then I went downstairs where there was a bacon and egg sandwich sat there waiting for me. 

"Morning Beth, you alright?" My mum asked me whilst making a sandwich for my dad and Connor.

"Yeah I'm good." I said whilst taking a big bite off my sarni. I got out my phone and went on to twitter. It's like a morning routine. I checked my mentions and noticed a girl asking me if I was back with Connor and got confused once again, how do these fans know these things? I looked at the tweet she replied to and it was the picture off Max and Spike. How's that give off anything that me and Connor are back together. I was sat there for a good 10 minutes scanning the picture but couldn't see what would have given it away. So I asked mum. She looked at it and straight away and she saw it.

"Connor's in the back off it. You silly." As soon as she said that I noticed. He was laid at the side off Max, with no shirt on and messy hair. Must say he looked attractive. I shook my head and dashed to the settee in the living room, to see Connor dragging himself into the kitchen.

"I thought I was lazy." I said laughing at him. 

"No one can be as lazy as you Beth." Mum chirped in from the kitchen.