Stay with me (A Novahd Fanfic)

Okay so, this is like my first fan fic or story or whatever you wanna call this. Ill update this story when I get like 35 reads? Anyways enjoy!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV.

"James, wake up"

I open my eyes to Aleks voice. What the fuck does he want now? I throw my pillow over my head.
"Jamesssssss!"
Aleks whines while shaking my arm to wake me up, then he pulls my blanket off me i shiver as it reveals me in just my boxers. The room was now filled with silence for a couple minutes. Did Aleks leave?

I took the pillow off my face swiftly and got up and rubbed my eyes. Aleks was still standing there with his cheeks in the color of red, was he blushing?
"Like what you see?"
I said chuckling as I put on some shorts and threw on a black shirt.
Aleks sounded like he faked a laugh then started looking down to his feet. Why the hell is acting like this?
"Aleksandr, are you okay?" I asked him, with my voice still husky form waking up.

" I- I am just fine, so uhm any ways I just wanted to let you know I can't film super cast today at 6" He said, not making any eye contact at all. "Okay, but couldn't you just text me for that?" I asked and grew a smirk picking up my phone reading what it said: 6 missed calls form Aleksandr, 2 text messages form Seamus. "Oh.. never mind" I said chuckling. I sat on my bed just texting Seamus back, a few moments passed and I forgot Aleks was ever here.

Aleks POV.

A few minutes passed, James was still on his phone. Did he forget I was here? I took a quick peek to see what he was doing, I frown noticing that he's texting Seamus.. I looked up at James he looked so perfect with the light beaming on his face his dark chocolate chip brown eyes, his lips in the shade of the brightest red and with his smile form one ear to the other, sadly I wasn't the one who caused that smile.

I liked James a lot. Almost enough to call it love. But I can't because if I do I'll end up getting hurt, I mean why would he date me? He always shouts at me, I shout back and it ends with us laughing it off later. But what he doesn't know is that I go home and lay down and cry every time me and James argue, because I know that every argument decrees the chances of me and him...

Maybe, maybe me and him did have a chance. I need to tell him. It's now or never. I took a deep breath and looked at him face to face with confidence taking over me.

"James. I- I need to tell you something, i mean i have to show you something..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was all, for now. ( I know its short) Run along to tumbler or YouTube or whatever you do :3  And i will update when i get 35 reads. 
BYEEE!
*:・゚~(◕ヮ◕)~ *:・゚