Chapter 8: Honks & Dreams

Seamus POV.

I just watch James sleeping peacefully. Well almost, he kept muttering best friend or boyfriend. What does he mean by that? I placed a kiss on his head. I should really fix things with him and Aleks. If I can't have him that doesn't mean Aleks can't.  Just as I was about to leave I felt a hand pulling me back weakly and gently. The hand was warm yet it gave me goosebumps that spread across my arm. I turned to see James. He looked panicked and scared. It broke my heart to see him like that. I immediately sat on his bed and hugged him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my chin against the top of his head.

"A-Aleks.. where is he?!" James shouted, I flinched with every word he uttered.

"He's at home with sly" I said quietly.

"No, no but he came in here. Remember?" James said. I shook my head.

"James he hasn't been here since these past days" I said. Did James have a bad dream- i mean good,since Aleks was in it.

"It must've been a dream" he muttered. He loosened form my grip and just started right through me, like there was no emotion left in him. I have to get Aleks and James back together.

"James ill be back" I said. He didn't even say good bye, damn. I rushed over to my car, almost slipping on the ice. I hoped in and started the car making my way to Aleks and Sly's house.

~~~Time skip yo~~~

I had finally reached to their house and i knocked on the door. There was no respond, so i knocked again.

''Get the fucking door Eddie'' Aleks yelled. Someone must be in a awful mood today.

''I am in the bathroom! You go get it'' Eddie yelled back.

''Fucking hell'' Aleks muttered. He swung the door open and gave me a frown.

''What?'' Aleks said.

''Look, James really cares about yo-'' I said before i was cut off.

''Does he now?'' Aleks asked. I sighed.

''Yeah, he fucking does. I don't know what you heard, but that wasn't the full truth. James admitted he had feelings for me, and i well. I started to kiss him, but he pushed me off and told me how he loved you more and how he couldn't betray you!'' I said, shouting at the end. Aleks face was now blank. He pushed me out of the way and got into his car.

Aleks Pov.

Shit. Shit. How could i be so stupid? I left James, not even giving him time to explain?! I punched the middle of the steering wheel. Causing a loud honk that startled Seamus. He turned around and looked at me puzzled. I just shot him a glare and started driving towards James house.

~~~~~

Well shit. Uh sorry this was late but yeah. Life got in the way. Anywaysss. Byeee #IamTotallyNotGoingToDoAPoltTwist.