Chapter 9: Downtown & Pillows

Aleks POV.

I reached to the door knocking a few times, thinking to see James there smiling at me. Pulling me into a kis- 

"Hey Aleks, come in" Dan said, swinging the door open. I walked inside and took my shoes off.

"Where's James" I asked.

"And the other guys?" I added making it less suspicious.

"Jordan told me that he saw James crying, and so he took James down town to get his mind off things, they should be back soon" Dan said. That broke my heart, god I was such an asshole. I made James cry. I needed to fix this.

"For Seamus and Sly, I have no clue where they are. Have you seen them around" Dan asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, Seamus was visiting me and Sly early" I said.

"Alright, I found a lost video that I am gonna edit and upload soon. Do you need anything?" Dan asked.

"Nothing really, I am just gonna wait for James.. and Jordan" I said smiling. He smiled back and went to his computer. I quickly bolted up the stairs heading to James room. I might as well hang around here right? I sat on the bed looking at the pillow that was tear stained. I sighed, and picked up the pillow hugging it. 

"Sorry" I whispered. After a few moments of just starring at the wall, I realized mother nature was calling. I got up and headed to the bathroom that was in James room. I unzipped my pants and did my business. I zipped back my pants when I was done, flushing the toilet. I went over to the sink washing my hands when I noticed there was no soap. I checked the mirror cabinet finding non. I bent down to check the cabinet that was under the sink and that's where I saw it.

Two razor blades that had fresh blood dripping at the ends of them. I backed up in shock landing on floor. I felt tears sliding down my checks.

"No, no, no" I said crying. I slammed the cabinet door close with my foot.

Did I cause this?

~~~~~~

Ahaa. Did you think I was gonna make Aleks get into a car accident? Well I was gonna but i had to think outside the box. Even if I didn't want too. Don't forget to vote and leave all your feed back down below. And also I don't think I am going to have a schedule for this because sometimes I can't get it done on time or some times I just wanna update to the newest chapter.. Anyways bye!