Chapter 4: Cuts & Tickles

Here's Chapter 4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV. 

Me and Aleks kissed, and I wasn't going to lie, but I kinda of liked it. As soon as our lips touched I felt sparks, and i just wanted more. The feel of Aleks lips, and the sweetness that was stored in his tongue. Was this what Aleks wanted to show me?

I looked down at the Russian man who had now fallen asleep on my lap. I watched as his chest rose up and down as he breathed. I looked up and down at his body until my eyes laid upon his hands, they were all bloody and had cuts on them. I cringed at the sight. I took Aleks hand in mines carefully and brought it up to my mouth, kissing his knuckles gently.

Soon after that Aleks eyes fluttered open. He let out a weak smile and looked up at me.

"Aleksandr what happen to your hand?!" I asked opening it up and showing him the cuts. He simply just pointed to the roses that were by the door way on the ground.

"S-sorry James" he said.

"No need to be sorry Aleksandr" I said smiling. He leaned up and gave my forehead a kiss.

"James, so about our kiss. I really like you and always have. If you don't feel the same I understand, but that kiss told me something else." He said, starring at me for a response. To be honest, everything was happening was to quickly. First, Seamus kissing me then Aleks! Sadly I enjoyed both. Oh god I am sounding like such a fucking man whore right now. 

"James?" He said. 

"Yeah, um Aleksandr things are happening way to quickly and just, just give me time, alright?" I said.

''I understand'' Aleksandr said. I could see sadness forming in his eyes, shit. I pulled him onto a kiss and, immediately he put his arms around my neck, kissing me back. Our lip moved in sync perfectly and that's when he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, playing with mines. I lied down on the couch putting my hands on his waist. Eventually, He pulled back form the kiss, and sat right on top of my dick, goddammit.

''Don't make me tickle you're ass hole again, you fucker!'' I said. Aleksandr just let out a little giggle, aw.

''I am not ticklish'' He said. Immediately i formed a smirk. 

''Oh really now?'' I said. His eyes widened and so did his smile, well its about to get a whole lot bigger. I swiftly placed one hand on his hip bone and the other on the sides of his stomach and began tickling him.

''S-stop it J-James'' He said between laughter. After a while of  tickling him, he finally stood up. I stood up as well, but i couldn't stop starring at his hand. It hurts to see Aleks in pain like this. He placed his hands on my chest while pulling me in for a kiss, but only gasped and took a step back.

''Aleks whats wrong?'' I asked panicked.

''M-my hand'' He said. Choking up a bit. I could tell he was gonna cry.

''No, no, no don't cry. Aleks we can fix your, hand. Come on.'' I said. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. As i carried him he kept poking my beard, for some odd reason.

''Are you jealous you can't grow this sexy beard?'' I said chuckling.

''You fucker, ill have you know my bear-'' Aleksandr said before i cut him off.

''Beard? Beard?! Ha, you mean that peach fuzz that grows on you chin?'' I said laughing.

''Oh, you better watch your fucking back.'' He said. Pinching my neck.

This is gonna be a long day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. This chapter was just Aleks and James being cute. Not the first time. Anyways, i was thinking if Aleks could have like a nickname for James, that be nice. So if you have any suggestions leave them down bellow.

Thanks again! Leave your feedback down bellow and don't forgot to vote! BYEE. for now ~~~