Chapter 5: Over sized shirts & Sleepover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks POV.

After James patched up my hand form the cuts it was about 11 pm. I really didn't see the big deal, they were just little cuts. I thought it was funny how, James looked worried more then me. I blushed at the thought. James was worried about me, over some thing so small.

"So um what do you wanna do?" James asked. I snapped out of my never ending thoughts immediately.

"What, uh I am not sure." I said yawning. Oh god I was so tired.

"it's getting pretty late, lets sleep'' He said yawning as well. I really wanted to sleep with James on his bed, in his arms. but I wasn't sure if he'd want the same.

"Alright I'll take the couch" I said.

"I was kinda hopping you would sleep with me" He said pulling in a kiss. I melted into that kiss. I kissed back and opened my mouth to allow his tongue to meet with mines. I moaned in the kiss as he explored my mouth not missing a spot.

"Let's go upstairs" He said taking my hand that wasn't hurt and dragging me upstairs. We finally got to James bedroom and i closed the door behind me.

"Do you have any clothes you could sleep in?" James asked.

"Not really, I wasn't expecting to stay over this night" oh shit dude! I forgot to tell Eddie I was staying over, he must be worried sick. Ill call him latter.

"Yeah, you can wear something of mines, if you want" He said while a smirk formed on his lips. I blushed.

"Alright" I said. I turned around and open his closet doors, looking at the options. I only sleep in my boxers, so I was just really looking for a shirt. I picked out a oversized black shirt that had the game "payday" on it. I slipped it on and crawled with James on the bed. He was just in boxers, so i cuddled into his bare chest, letting sleep take me away.

~~~MORRING~~~

I woke up to loud laughter, my eyes immediately shot open and there a saw Eddie laughing away. He was red faced and by this point on the floor still giggling. Could this get any worse? Just as i said that, Seamus walked into the room. Never mind.

"What the fuck" he said sounding pissed and a bit to loudly, waking up James. Nice going Seamus. James sat up in the bed and smiled at me. He probably didn't notice Eddie or Seamus so I just pointed to them before James could kiss me.

''Oh um. Its not what it looks like'' James said, trying to cover up a lie.

''Eddie lets just leave'' Seamus said dragging Eddie out the door.

''Wait i need to talk to you Seamus'' James called out. What did he have to talk to him about?

''Look we just came in here to tell you that creature talk is in a hour, but i can see your fucking busy'' Seamus said. Eddie wasn't with him anymore, i guess he went down stares.

''Can we at least talk about yesterday'' James asked.

''Not if Aleks is here'' Seamus says. Mother fucker, he just wants me and James to be separated doesn't he?

''Its fine, ill leave'' I said getting out of James bed. I realized i was in James over sized shirt that fell down to my knees, oh yeah. Seamus just rolls his eyes as I walk to the door stepping out and closing it. Goddammit, I cant help it. I need to find out whats happening in there. I place my head near the door and listen. The curiosity was killing me.

''He left'' James said stating the obvious. Well no shit.

''Really? Cause i thought he was still here'' Seamus said.

''Not the time to show sarcasm Seamus, now why did you kiss me yesterday'' James asked.

''Its simple really, I ve liked you for two fucking years and I kiss you and you reject me,'' He says. Holly fuck, Seamus liked James for two years.

''T-two years'' James said.

''Yes, but who cares right. You hated the kiss and you hate me'' Seamus says.

''Number one, I could never hate you Seamus'' James said.

''Number two, who said i hated the kiss?'' James said. Wait what the fuck?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry i updated really late. These weeks have just been filled with drama and stress and a lot of projects, plus my birthday is coming up this Monday. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave you feed back down bellow!

''