Chapter 2: Movies & video games.

Thanks for all the reads! And well here's Chapter 2 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV.

''James. I - I need to tell you something, i mean i show you something...'' Aleks said nervously. '' Go Ahea-''

''Surprise!'' Seamus said bursting in my room interrupting me. ''What the fuck dude? What are you doing here? '' Aleks said, he needs to clam down. ''Whoa, clam down there Aleks'' Seamus said and smirked, looking right at Aleks. ''Seamus i will bea-'' I interrupted Aleks and hugged him form the back holding him tight, he turned his neck and his breaths became slower.

''Clam down Alexsandr'' i said in a hushed tone. ''Okay'' he said with a soft voice.

Seamus POV.

''Okay'' Aleks said in a weak yet soft tone. I felt the flow of jealousy run through me. I should be the one that's in James arms not him. '''ahem'' I fake coughed just to get rid of the awkwardness. ''So uhm, James, you wanna watch a movie?'' I asked quickly. ''Sure, and Aleksandr you were going to show me something?'' James said. ''I- i wanted to show you... some new video games we could play, but t-that can wait''. Aleks said and just sighed and walked past me. ''Bye James'' He said, and he left. ''Bye Alexsandr, text me!'' James said and with that Aleks was gone, Finally.

~~~{ TIME SKIP (AFTER THE MOVIE) }~~~

After James and I were done watching the movie we drove to the Creature house, and played some video games for a good bit. James was so cute, his nose slightly red form it being cold in the house and his messy hair. I could look at him all day, or kiss him all day.. ''Hey James?'' I said. ''Yeah.'' He said looking up form his phone. ''Come here for a minute'' I said. ''One sec-'' James dropped his phone and reached down to pick it up his ass sticking up in the air and that's when i snapped. ''Shit'' he said and investigated his phone for any scratch's. He walked towards me and sat down next to me. ''Sea-'' I cut him off by placings my lips onto his he pushed me back but that just turned me on even more. I pinned down his arms and went on-top of him, kissing him furiously.

The only thing i heard was me and James lips smacking. He squirmed and put up a fight, but i was just stronger and to my reward i got the taste of James lips.

Aleks POV.

Goddammit! I can't believe i fucking chickened out. Its been 3 hours James and Seamus must be done their movie by now. I should just go and tell James how i fee, well try to at least. But what if Seamus is there? Fuck it. I don't care who knows how much i love James. I hop in my car driving to the Creature house hopefully to see James there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aha #majorpolttwistqween . i will be updating to chapter 3 when i get about.... 80 reads? Anyways thank you guys so much for reading and leave my your feedback down below, and don't forget to vote!

UNTIL NEXT TIME! ~(' - '~)