Chapter 13: Company & Wine

Seamus POV.

Every since James found out about my secret. He seemed to be more clingy. I wasn't complaining. I liked his company.

''James, I am going to be fine'' I muttered. He sighed and took my right hand. He rubbed my pale white knuckles softly. He looked up at me once again, his chocolaty brown eyes that once showed bliss now just showed worry. All because of me.

''Go have fun with your boyfriend'' I argued, forcing out a smile. He was going to have a date with Aleks. I guess you can say they are a official couple now. He stood up and headed to the door.

''Eddie's looking after you'' He yelled. James closed the door before I got to say anything. Great, I just wanted to be left alone. I sighed and pulled a blue blanket on top of me and cuddled into it, feeling the warmth. I turned on the TV and watched some show called ''Catfish'' on MTV.

~~

*Knock, knock*

''Open the door'' Eddie whined, banging on the door once again. I got up and walked towards the door moving the lock side ways, allowing him in. Eddie harshly opened the door, nearly hitting me. He flung his arms around my pale body giving me a tight hug.

''Eddie I-I can't breath'' I complained. He giggled and hugged me tighter.

''I heard what happened Seamus, just don't ever, ever harm yourself again alright?'' He muttered letting go of his hug. It's really not that easy. To tell someone to just stop cutting right out the blue. 

''Don't ever, ever harm yourself again'' I mocked. Eddie gave me a glare. I sat back down on the couch. My eyes scanned his body as he walked towards me, he was wearing gray sweats and my shirt? It was in a dark green and it had ''Shotgun Rain'' on it.

''Look i had a reason to, do it'' I argued. Eddie sat next to me and flipped the TV channels. He stopped on Adventure Time.

''What was that reason then?'' He asked. I looked down and bit my lip. Should i tell him? Well what i am i going to say, 'uh I love James and James loves Aleks and I am just the friend who got rejected'. Is that really why I am sad? He looked up to me, no longer distracted form his show. I guess he wants an answer. 

''Because, no one um..'' I muttered. Shit. I felt like was going to cry. I close my eyes and looked away form him.

''No one what?'' He asked.

''Because no one.. loves me, okay? I was fucking in love with my best friend and I was just to afraid to tell him. But now its too late because hes taken, and i did some things I regret'' I say quickly. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew they were Eddies.

''Hey, hey. You don't know that'' Eddie whispered. He turned my face to meet my eyes with his. I looked at his lips and then back to his eyes. He started leaning closer to my face. Shit. Hes going to kiss me. What should I- clam down Seamus its just a kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned further closing the gap. The moment our lips touched I began relaxing into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck. Our lips moved in sync. I licked his bottom lips asking for entrance. He rushed to part his lips. Once he did i slipped in my tongues. Our tongues fought for a bit, but I won. I pushed back his tongue again and explored his mouth. I heard him moan. I really liked this.. I felt his lips pull back. His face was flushed with pink. He looked down and bit his lip.

''That was..'' He muttered.

''Wonderful'' I said finishing his sentence. He gave a slight smile. Things were a bit awkward, until the phone rang.

"I'll get it" I told him. I jumped up and grabbed the home phone and checked the caller Id. It was James. I answered it and sat back down.

"Hello?" James said. I heard chatter and laughter form the background noise.